Product Design Lead
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2023
Founded in 2011, Fullscript supports 70,000 health practitioners across North America committed to delivering better patient care.
Fullscript provides the ability to prescribe and manage the use of healthcare’s best supplements all in one place. Fullscript's online prescribing platform provides access to over 20,000 practitioner-grade products from over 300 brands, enabling practitioners to create fully personalized plans for their patients. With an unrelenting focus on quality and convenience, Fullscript delivers a patient experience that can't be found anywhere else.
Fullscript is a company where teammates embrace a growth mindset, have their talents celebrated, are given the tools to Grow Faster Than The Company, and are inspired to put their wellness at the forefront of their everyday lives. As a result, Fullscript has been consistently recognized for its culture and leadership. Check out our Culture Guide here.
Fullscript is looking for a Product Design Lead to join our team that supports practitioners help people get better. As a lead product designer, you will manage a small team of designers focused on delivering world-class product experiences to users of our applications and Design systems. If your mission is to deliver an amazing product experience and support the growth of a small design team, we want to hear from you.
What you'll do:
- Lead, partner, and support in the design process and our team's philosophies, to create user-centered concepts that deliver consistently delightful experiences.
- Improve the application experiences within the Fullscript ecosystem. You’ll own projects from start to finish while leading various design initiatives.
- Collaborate with other design leaders and stakeholders to ensure design consistency and alignment across the organization
- Manage a team of designers and establish design standards and processes across the organization
- Set project goals and priorities, manage timelines, and ensure that the design team is delivering high-quality work
- Champion and support the team you lead through curiosity, proactive thinking, collaboration and knowledge-sharing.
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years in product or UX design, with experience bringing software or applications from idea to creation, while working with stakeholders and engineers.
- Experience managing other designers in Visual, UX, or Product design positions at different points in their careers.
- You’re a leader who people want to follow. You create trust, inspire creativity, mentor and champion people to do their best work, their way.
- Hold a strong sense of customer empathy and a passion for delivering the best experience possible on an interaction-by-interaction, experience-by-experience basis.
- Be comfortable with the ever-changing landscape of design techniques, tools, and expectations.
- Possess a proven ability to both deliver a bold vision and iterate quickly on concepts to arrive at an amazing customer experience.
- Have a URL link to a diverse portfolio of different personal and or professional projects and case studies that also showcases your knowledge of design.
What we can offer you:
- Generous PTO and competitive pay
- Fullscript’s RRSP match program for financial health
- Flexible benefits package and workplace wellness program
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both.
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles both personal information and personal health information, which means candidates that receive and accept employment offers must undergo a background check.
Want to learn more? Check us out at www.fullscript.com/careers, find us on social media, or check out our culture guide.
See more open positions at Fullscript
Something looks off?