UX Designer - Design Systems
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, April 20, 2023
Founded in 2011, Fullscript supports 70,000 health practitioners across North America committed to delivering better patient care.
Fullscript provides the ability to prescribe and manage the use of healthcare’s best supplements all in one place. Fullscript's online prescribing platform provides access to over 20,000 practitioner-grade products from over 300 brands, enabling practitioners to create fully personalized plans for their patients. With an unrelenting focus on quality and convenience, Fullscript delivers a patient experience that can't be found anywhere else.
Fullscript is a company where teammates embrace a growth mindset, have their talents celebrated, are given the tools to Grow Faster Than The Company, and are inspired to put their wellness at the forefront of their everyday lives. As a result, Fullscript has been consistently recognized for its culture and leadership. Check out our Culture Guide here.
Fullscript is looking for a UX Designer to join our Design Systems team and help improve our product workflows. Join a cross-functional systems team making multi-product impact for over 2 million patients and practitioners.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, release and iterate system oriented solutions and guidelines for our internal design system
- Build a deep understanding and care for our practitioners and patient end users, as well as our internal design and engineering users
- Improve the information architecture, workflows, and patterns within our products through human centered design
- Be an active partner in creating your team’s roadmap and strategic planning
- Champion usability
What you bring to the table:
- You have experience using and contributing to a living design system
- You enjoy writing clear guidelines and best practices for others to use
- You have a strong history of improving software product experiences
- You believe in the power of reusable components and practices that help shape consistent, easy to use experiences
- You are collaborative — You enjoy jamming with other designers to share knowledge, and give feedback
- You are excited about the ever-changing landscape of design techniques, tools and expectations.
What we can offer you:
- Generous PTO and competitive pay
- Fullscript’s RRSP match program for financial health
- Flexible benefits package and workplace wellness program
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both.
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles both personal information and personal health information, which means candidates that receive and accept employment offers must undergo a background check.
Want to learn more? Check us out at www.fullscript.com/careers, find us on social media, or check out our culture guide.
See more open positions at Fullscript
Something looks off?