Sales & Business Development
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, April 6, 2023
Founded in 2011, Fullscript supports 70,000 health practitioners across North America committed to delivering better patient care.
Fullscript provides the ability to prescribe and manage the use of healthcare’s best supplements all in one place. Fullscript's online prescribing platform provides access to over 20,000 practitioner-grade products from over 300 brands, enabling practitioners to create fully personalized plans for their patients. With an unrelenting focus on quality and convenience, Fullscript delivers a patient experience that can't be found anywhere else.
Fullscript is a company where teammates embrace a growth mindset, have their talents celebrated, are given the tools to Grow Faster Than The Company, and are inspired to put their wellness at the forefront of their everyday lives. As a result, Fullscript has been consistently recognized for its culture and leadership. Check out our Culture Guide here.
What you'll do:
- Serve as system administrator for the Salesforce environment with 75+ users across multiple business functions
- Handle all basic to intermediate administrative functions on both Classic and Lightning platforms including, but not limited to; user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
- Build and optimize Process Builders, workflows, flows, validation rules, etc.
- Troubleshoot system issues and outages where required
- Ideate process optimization within Salesforce environments
- Implement process, automations and other content as it relates to Salesforce deemed necessary by the Solutions Architect.
- Perform audits of Production/Sandbox environments
- Identify and evaluate Salesforce efficiency, helping to outline potential opportunities to streamline and improve processes
What you bring to the table:
- Demonstrated experience in Service Cloud with both Classic and Lightning framework from an administration and configurations standpoint
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Previous experience working in a agile and high-growth environment preferred
- Operating in a SaaS sales environment
- Certified Admin Required
- 3+ years of experience
- Advanced Admin Cert a plus
- APEX familiarity preferred
What we can offer you:
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
- Generous PTO and wellness programs like no meeting Wednesday and Half Day Fridays through the summer
- Fullscript’s RRSP program and Stock Options
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products for family & friends
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both.
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles both personal information and personal health information, which means candidates that receive and accept employment offers must undergo a background check.
Want to learn more? Check us out at www.fullscript.com/careers, find us on social media, or check out our culture guide.
See more open positions at Fullscript
Something looks off?