Director of Strategic Sourcing
Manchester, NH, USA
Posted on Friday, February 3, 2023
Founded in 2011, Fullscript supports 70,000 health practitioners across North America committed to delivering better patient care.
Fullscript provides the ability to prescribe and manage the use of healthcare’s best supplements all in one place. Fullscript's online prescribing platform provides access to over 20,000 practitioner-grade products from over 300 brands, enabling practitioners to create fully personalized plans for their patients. With an unrelenting focus on quality and convenience, Fullscript delivers a patient experience that can't be found anywhere else.
Fullscript is a company where teammates embrace a growth mindset, have their talents celebrated, are given the tools to Grow Faster Than The Company, and are inspired to put their wellness at the forefront of their everyday lives. As a result, Fullscript has been consistently recognized for its culture and leadership. Check out our Culture Guide here.
Fullscript is helping build the future of medicine – one founded on the principles of prevention and longevity. We believe health is best achieved with a practitioner by your side, so our platform helps support these practitioners deliver the best care.
We are looking for a Strategic Sourcing Manager to build and manage a strategic procurement function. You’ll have the opportunity to build from the ground up as you transform an ad-hoc process into a world class sourcing organization. You will have additional opportunities to broaden your responsibilities as you successfully drive results.
Reporting directly into the Executive Vice President, you will be joining a team of passionate, relationship driven professionals who excel by prioritizing ruthlessly, testing relentlessly, celebrating rapid iteration, and supporting one another.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with our supplier partner management team to transition from an ad hoc sourcing process to a structured model focused on driving strong relationships with our supplier partners while enhancing profitability
- Collaboratively gain a deep understanding of supplier’s importance to the Fullscript product portfolio
- Create value through restructured supplier partnerships
- Strengthen supplier relationships
- Develop structured, efficient procurement processes and policies
- Liaise with other Fullscript departments (e.g., Marketing) to align practitioner needs and supplier capabilities
- Lead supplier negotiations
- Build cycled procurement programs and collaborate with supplier partners to institute
- Institute annual brand and product portfolio reviews and execute rationalization as appropriate
- Build a culture of long-term value from procurement
What you'll bring to the table:
- At least five years experience in strategic procurement
- Strong analytical capabilities and business acumen, as well as a strategic mindset
- Exceptional communication and relationship skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A self starting attitude with ability to be a “player coach”
- Expertise in negotiations and networking
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- A strong desire grow and learn with demonstrated leadership potential
- BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business
- MBA preferred
- A strong desire to be part of a mission drive business
What we can offer:
- Generous Paid Time Off (Flex Program)
- Competitive Pay & Stock Options
- Fullscript’s 401k program for financial health
- Workplace Wellness Program
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both.
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles both personal information and personal health information, which means candidates that receive and accept employment offers must undergo a background check.
Want to learn more? Check us out at www.fullscript.com/careers, find us on social media, or check out our culture guide.
See more open positions at Fullscript
Something looks off?