Product Support Engineer - Hybrid
Product support is the foundation of everything we do at Fulfil. We are looking for a skilled Product Support Engineer who will be solving our merchant’s technical issues in a fast-paced environment. This is a highly cross-functional role where you'll work closely with our merchants to uncover their business goals and coach them through how Fulfil can help them achieve their goals. If you are someone who enjoys solving customers' technical problems, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Provide the best possible customer support experience to help our customers succeed as they grow and scale.**
- Provide technical support to our customers including: trouble-shooting and diagnosing root cause software issues, API, data-warehouse and product support
- Translating complex business requirements and/or challenges into scalable solutions
- Customizing report templates using Jinja
- Grow into a Fulfil product and eCommerce expert to coach and train end users and drive adoption.
- Responsible for delivering on support KPIs such as first response time, resolution time, and customer satisfaction.
- Hop on customer facing calls for training, troubleshooting and collecting feedback.
- Coordinate internally with the product and engineering team to share customer feedback, and resolve software issues.
- Work closely with the onboarding and success teams to ensure a positive onboarding process for new merchants.
- Write exceptional documentation that allows our merchants to learn on their own time and help themselves.
- Proactively identify areas of improvement including feature enhancements and internal processes.
- Obsessed with helping others to provide the best customer experience with a proven track record of customer support.
- Confident working with ambiguity and is capable of exercising good judgment in those situations.
- Can communicate concisely and effectively both orally and in writing.
- Learn independently “by doing” and know how to use their resources wisely.
- Strong attention to detail and takes ownership of their craft.
- Comfortable working in a fast-past environment and can quickly adapt to changes in an unstructured work environment.
- Curious and seeks to understand how things work.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Proficiency with Python, SQL and HTML.
- Relevant technical work experience in the eCommerce industry.
- Experience in working with web services (HTTP, REST, JSON etc).
Nice to haves
- Experience writing Jinja
- Warehousing or supply chain experience
- SaaS experience
- Basic understanding of financial accounting (GAAP)
- Experience working with:
- eCommerce platforms and marketplaces (Shopify, Amazon, Walmart etc)
- Shipping carriers (USPS, DHL, FedEx etc)
- Payment platforms (Stripe, Autherize.net, Braintree)
- Accounting platforms (Xero, QBO)
- Supply chain ERPs (Netsuite, SAP, JDA etc)