Partner Specialist and Education Coordinator
FreshBooks is a leading cloud-based SaaS accounting software designed with one goal: to help small business owners grow. We reached unicorn status after raising our valuation to more than $1 billion and continue to scale our business to serve business owners, their clients, and accountants in more than 160 countries worldwide. FreshBookers are found all over the globe, and our goal is to create connection as a human-first workplace. Our teams have adopted different working environments based on how they collaborate best. Some are fully remote and others are truly hybrid - it all comes down to what's best for the team and for everyone FreshBooks builds for.
The Opportunity - Partner Specialist & Education Coordinator
In your role as the Partner Specialist & Education Coordinator, you will support the FreshBooks' Accounting Partner Program by executing extraordinary experiences every day for our Partners—Certified and pre-certified accounting professionals and bookkeepers. This involves developing and maintaining extensive FreshBooks knowledge, as well as accessing resources to optimize the Partner experience.
Additionally, you'll collaborate with the Accountant Channel team and partners to achieve marketing channel goals by actively engaging, educating, and evangelizing partners both before and after certification. Your responsibilities extend to creating and managing partner resources, training materials, and education content, contributing significantly to the success of the Accountant Channel program.
NOTE: This role can be worked remotely from the above location.
What You'll Do as an Partner Specialist & Education Coordinator
- Assist our Accounting Partners in mastering and utilizing all features of FreshBooks, including Accounting, to effectively support their clients in running their businesses. This assistance can be provided through phone calls, emails, or in-person interactions.
- Become the subject matter expert in Accounting at FreshBooks by consistently sharing knowledge, creating impactful content, and providing resources for our Accounting partners.
- Provide dedicated premium support to our Partners for any inquiries related to the product, workflows, and integrations.
- Assist Accountant Channel Team members in composing and providing answers to potential Partners’ questions and escalations.
- Assist the Accounting Product Manager by leveraging your strong interpersonal skills to foster strong connections with leads in various departments across FreshBooks.
- Build and facilitate training and learning materials for the Support team by contributing to monthly newsletters with blog posts, case studies, quarterly e-books, and other content as needed.
- Develop initiatives in collaboration with our Support Quality Analyst to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
What You'll Bring to the Role
- University degree in accounting or related
- Two years of professional experience in bookkeeping or accounting
- Strong understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Passion for helping and teaching others
- Experience with Accounting Software such as Freshbooks or similar.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer service skills
- Expertise in troubleshooting accounting issues within Accounting Softwares such as FreshBooks
You'll Stand Out If You Bring Experience In
- Currently pursuing or attained CPA designation
- Experience working cross-functionality with other departments such as marketing or sales
- Experience providing customer support to self-employed professionals
- Commitment to delivering empathetic and solution-oriented support to customers, ensuring the highest quality customer service for Partners.
- Demonstrated experience in establishing rapport with select customers to facilitate the retention of meaningful relationships.
- Interest in becoming a master of product knowledge in Accounting Softwares and learning management tools
Our Commitments to You
At FreshBooks each person knows their opinion is valued, and can see their impact on the lives of over 10 million small business owners around the world. Accelerate your career, work on projects you're passionate about, and work as a part of a collaborative team without ego! Here are some of the ways FreshBooks recognises and rewards our full time employees:
- 🩺 Comprehensive Health and Wellness Benefits. Including retirement savings program or pension plan matched to your local office, stock options for every full time employee, generous time off, parental leave and new parent support, annual healthy living credit, comprehensive medical and dental benefits dependent on your region, and more.
- 📚 Perks that Matter. Including a Peer Recognition Program, an Employee Assistance Program, headphone credit, meaningful in-person gatherings to bring onsite and remote employees together, and more perks matched to your locale.
- 🌱Working Environments to Help You Thrive. Beautiful office spaces welcome you in Canada and Mexico, and those without access to a FreshBooks office receive a home office credit to set up your home office.
- 🤗 Supportive Peer Group, Mentors, and Leaders. We care about each other across the organisation and have programs to support this so everyone feels a strong sense of belonging, and believes in collective impact.
- 🚀 Accelerated growth. Comprehensive company onboarding, career development through continuous coaching, training, and learning on the job.
Even if your experience doesn't meet every bullet on the above lists, we'd love to learn more about you and why you think FreshBooks is the next step in your career.
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, religion, race, mental disability, sexual orientation, age, or any other status. All applicants are considered based on their qualifications and merits. At FreshBooks, we inspire an environment of mutual respect and we believe diversity and inclusion are crucial to our success.
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 1-416-780-2700 and/or email@example.com.