Marketing Ops Specialist
FreshBooks is a leading cloud-based SaaS accounting software designed with one goal: to help small business owners grow. We reached unicorn status after raising our valuation to more than $1 billion and continue to scale our business to serve business owners, their clients, and accountants in more than 160 countries worldwide. FreshBookers are found all over the globe, and our goal is to create connection as a human-first workplace. Our teams have adopted different working environments based on how they collaborate best. Some are fully remote and others are truly hybrid - it all comes down to what's best for the team and for everyone FreshBooks builds for.
The Opportunity - Marketing Ops Specialist
The marketing operations team is responsible for measuring and evaluating market performance, supporting demand generation and integrated marketing campaigns, informing strategic planning, and enhancing the overall marketing process, technology and workflow. As a Marketing Operations Specialist you will be responsible for end-to-end management and optimization of the Mexico business’ marketing process.
NOTE: This role can be worked remotely from the above location.
What You'll Do as a Marketing Ops Specialist
- Perform or assist in the creation of keyword research for SEO or SEM strategies.
- Review, publish and optimize content provided by Content.
- Optimize or generate content for user attraction according to required business objectives.
- Periodically review the quality of the site in terms of on page, off page and technical factors for its proper
- Support in the development of reports or presentations of the area.
- Conduct or support in the development of new campaigns or segmentations for the acquisition of new customers through payment channels.
What You'll Bring to the Role
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing, including hands-on work in SEO, SEM, content optimization, and data analysis.
- In-depth understanding of SEO and SEM best practices, including expertise in keyword research, on-page/off-page optimization, and performance analysis.
- Skilled in reviewing, publishing, and optimizing content to align with business objectives and resonate with target audiences.
- Proficient in analyzing performance data using digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics, SEMrush, Ahrefs, etc.
- Strong English proficiency, both written and verbal, essential for effective communication with international teams, content management, and staying updated on global digital marketing practices.
- Ability to communicate effectively, fostering collaboration with teams and ensuring alignment with global best practices in digital marketing.
- Understanding of global trends in digital marketing, leveraging language skills to comprehend and implement international best practices.
You'll Stand Out If You Bring Experience In
- Google Ads, Google Analytics, HubSpot certifications
- Experience using CRM software (Salesforce, HubSpot CRM etc.)
- Experience working with SaaS products
Our Commitments to You
At FreshBooks each person knows their opinion is valued, and can see their impact on the lives of over 10 million small business owners around the world. Accelerate your career, work on projects you're passionate about, and work as a part of a collaborative team without ego! Here are some of the ways FreshBooks recognises and rewards our full time employees:
- 🩺 Comprehensive Health and Wellness Benefits. Including retirement savings program or pension plan matched to your local office, stock options for every full time employee, generous time off, parental leave and new parent support, annual healthy living credit, comprehensive medical and dental benefits dependent on your region, and more.
- 📚 Perks that Matter. Including a Peer Recognition Program, an Employee Assistance Program, headphone credit, meaningful in-person gatherings to bring onsite and remote employees together, and more perks matched to your locale.
- 🌱Working Environments to Help You Thrive. Beautiful office spaces welcome you in Canada and Mexico, and those without access to a FreshBooks office receive a home office credit to set up your home office.
- 🤗 Supportive Peer Group, Mentors, and Leaders. We care about each other across the organisation and have programs to support this so everyone feels a strong sense of belonging, and believes in collective impact.
- 🚀 Accelerated growth. Comprehensive company onboarding, career development through continuous coaching, training, and learning on the job.
Even if your experience doesn't meet every bullet on the above lists, we'd love to learn more about you and why you think FreshBooks is the next step in your career.
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, religion, race, mental disability, sexual orientation, age, or any other status. All applicants are considered based on their qualifications and merits. At FreshBooks, we inspire an environment of mutual respect and we believe diversity and inclusion are crucial to our success.
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 1-416-780-2700 and/or email@example.com.