Business Development Manager
Fraction Technologies Inc.
Business Development Manager
Base Salary: $85,000 + 15 BPS commission
***Located in the lowermainland***
Fraction is currently hiring for our sales team! We are looking for an experienced, motivated Business Development Manager with an entrepreneurial mindset who is excited to join our team.
As a business development manager, you will be responsible for originating residential mortgages through referral channel networks and driving revenue performance for the business.
You will be joining a hardworking and dynamic team of BDM’s. You’ll take ownership of your territory’s volume objectives and increase revenue while also maintaining both deal quality and underwriting efficiency standards.
- Setting up referral partnerships with mortgage brokers in order to build out an application pipeline for Fraction’s unique mortgage product.
- Develop and maintain mutually beneficial referral relationships with select referral partners in your region.
- Build a budget, set goals and KPIs, and execute on those goals.
- Be a team player and help us define our culture in an early-stage business.
- Provide unparalleled sales support and lending guidelines training to all of our referral partners.
- Liaise with your colleagues in underwriting in resolving issues with referral partners.
- Maintain and elevate the company’s reputation by representing us at key industry events.
- Key performance factors will be based on funded volumes, underwriting quality and efficiencies, and customer satisfaction survey results.
- Champion the Fraction mission culture with external partners.
- Refine and provide input on the sales strategy and go-to-market positioning.
Who you are
- You are a master in sales, relationship management, and development with a proven track record of success.
- You possess a strong background in residential mortgages with 5+ years of experience.
- You know how to manage a sales CRM, entering all leads and opportunities and tracking a sales funnel.
- Reporting. You are excellent at measuring metrics that matter, tracking your own performance and being accountable for the results.
- You build budgets and demand promotional spend to help you succeed.
- You are entrepreneurial - can test things quickly and change tactics as the data tells you to.
- You make things happen - podcasts, virtual presentations, networking events.
- You have comprehensive knowledge of the referral partners in the mortgage community in your region (British Columbia or Ontario).
- Previous mortgage underwriting experience is considered an asset.
- Having a Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or marketing is a plus but not essential.
- A mortgage broker or agent license is required.
- Vacation + Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Full Technology package (Macbook Air, Airpod Pros)