Director, Marketing and Communications
Are you a marketing visionary seeking a new challenge? Flybits welcomes you to join our dynamic team as the Senior Director of Marketing. At Flybits, we're on a mission to redefine how businesses engage their audiences, and we believe that marketing plays a pivotal role in achieving this goal. You’ll have the opportunity to lead and shape our marketing strategies, from cultivating brand narratives to executing innovative initiatives and campaigns to articulate and reinforce our market position, product proposition and thought leadership. If you're a seasoned b2b marketing leader with a passion for technology, a talent for generating leads, and a proven record of elevating brand equity, then this is the opportunity for you.
Named by LinkedIn Top Startups and Canadian Innovation Exchange Top 10 as one of the hottest high-growth global companies to work for in the country, Flybits enables our customers in financial services to provide hyper-personalized experiences through the power of data science and context-aware computing. Some of our recent accomplishments include:
- Canada’s Top 50 Fintech Companies by Digital Finance Institute
- 2019 Technology Fast 50™ award winner by Deloitte Canada
- LinkedIn Top 15 Startup
- Canadian Innovation Exchange Top 10
- Strategic PR & Communications: Lead our PR and communications efforts, ensuring they align with our brand, growth, content, and corporate objectives.
- Content Strategy Mastery: Oversee the content strategy, including topic development, content calendar management, content delivery, posting, and promotion.
- Internal Content Enablement: Ensure internal teams have access to and awareness of sales-supporting content, actively identifying opportunities for content development in coordination with other departments.
- Design Oversight: Manage design efforts related to content development, sales collateral, and product marketing, ensuring brand consistency and excellence.
- Awards and Recognition: Actively manage efforts for award submissions, identifying and pursuing opportunities to raise brand awareness and recognition.
- Agency Relationship: Own and manage the relationship with our PR/Content agency, continuously improving its effectiveness and alignment with our goals.
- Holistic Marketing Support: Provide support across various marketing functions, including brand development, product marketing, sales enablement, and growth initiatives.
- Lead Generation Excellence: Craft and execute a highly effective lead generation strategy in collaboration with our Growth team, using a blend of digital and traditional tactics to drive MQLs.
- Lead Nurturing Strategy: Develop and implement a lead nurturing strategy in collaboration with our Growth team, ensuring seamless alignment between marketing and sales efforts.
- Seasoned Marketing Executive: 6+ years of experience as a marketing executive, with a strong focus on B2B technology, enterprise software, or SaaS organizations.
- Global Exposure: Proven experience with global businesses and high-growth tech startups, demonstrating adaptability and a global perspective.
- Results-Driven: A track record of increasing sales, developing new business, and executing successful marketing campaigns.
- Lead Generation Expertise: Proficiency in lead generation strategies and sales support.
- Content Marketing Savvy: Experience in developing and implementing content marketing and brand image strategies.
- Initiative and Creativity: A proactive approach and a creative, go-getter attitude to drive innovative marketing solutions.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Skilled in understanding and assessing requirements from diverse stakeholders.
- Strong Leadership: A track record of building, collaborating with, and effectively communicating within high-performing teams.
- Scaleup Experience: Ability to move between high level strategy and hands-on execution. Prior experience in a high-growth scaleup environment is preferred.
- Financial Sector Expertise: Familiarity with financial services and/or fintech is a valuable asset.
What We Provide:
- The opportunity to join an innovative company alongside a collaborative team of creative thinkers.
- A fulfilling career path offering diverse global prospects for professional growth.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
- Internal training and professional coaching to support your development and enhance skills.
- Generous vacation policy including bi-weekly summer hours and holiday time off in December.
- Participation in employer bonus programs.
- Freedom to choose between Mac and PC for customizing your workspace.
Flybits empowers enterprises to connect with their customers more meaningfully through micro-personalized experiences, powered by contextual data. Flybits aggregates disparate sources of relevant public and proprietary data without technical hassle, enabling Fortune 500 organizations to build sophisticated and evolving customer engagement programs with ease. Leveraging unique and patent-protected AI and machine learning capabilities, experiences created through Flybits become increasingly effective in delivering success. From driving product awareness to offering virtual concierge-style services, enterprises across the globe are using Flybits to add significant value to the lives of their customers and preparing themselves for the new data economy.
Flybits is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Employment, recognition and advancement at Flybits are based solely on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We provide equal opportunity regardless of race (though currently we hire only humans), color, gender, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, age, religious affiliation (or lack thereof), sexual preference or orientation (or lack thereof), pregnancy status, medical condition, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will also make all reasonable accommodations to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and similar Canadian, State, and Provincial disability laws.