Senior Manager, Talent
Why work for us?
Are you a forward-thinking individual who wants to work at the cutting-edge of technology? Do you want to join a winning organization that is pioneering digital transformation around the globe? This is your opportunity to join the Flybits team today!
Named by LinkedIn Top Startups and Canadian Innovation Exchange Top 10 as one of the hottest high-growth global companies to work for in the country, Flybits enables our customers in financial services to provide hyper-personalized experiences through the power of data science and context-aware computing. Some of our recent accomplishments include:
- Canada’s Top 50 Fintech Companies by Digital Finance Institute
- 2019 Technology Fast 50™ award winner by Deloitte Canada
- LinkedIn Top 15 Startup
- Canadian Innovation Exchange Top 10
As the Senior Manager of Talent, you will join our people operations team, with a focus on driving global organizational growth, enhancing talent development strategies, and designing and implementing impactful people operations initiatives. Reporting to the VP of Operations, you will thrive in the dynamic environment of a growing company and collaborate with an organization reshaping the financial services sector.
This is a hybrid role in our Toronto office at Yonge and Bloor. Our team is currently coming into the office 3 days per week.
- Craft and execute a proactive talent strategy encompassing external recruitment and internal talent development programs.
- Continually building a robust, diverse global talent network and prioritizing essential hires.
- Source and attract exceptional talent through outreach, networking, and online channels.
- Define and analyze key employee metrics, identifying trends and suggesting actionable improvements.
- Collaborate with leaders and employees to enhance workforce engagement, retention, and well-being.
- Create and refine employee programs, including succession planning, learning and development, and onboarding.
- Assist managers and employees in performance management preparation, analyzing trends, and proposing organizational actions.
- Our people, presenting innovative ideas and proposed action plans.
- Incorporate market intelligence to enhance the employee experience.
What you need to succeed:
- 5+ years of relevant experience including both technical recruitment and program development experience.
- The ability to cultivate deep connections with colleagues, and a proven track record in being instrumental in shaping employee experience.
- Experience establishing an employment brand that stands out within the marketplace.
- Experience developing compelling, forward-thinking people operations programs.
- Ability to utilize data insights effectively to drive better talent and people operations strategies.
- Experience working with a range of leaders - new managers, directors, senior leaders and executives.
Nice to Haves:
- Previous experience in startups or scaleups.
- Previous experience in tech, SaaS or B2B environments
- Track record of developing programs for global, dispersed teams.
What We Provide:
- The opportunity to join an innovative company alongside a collaborative team of creative thinkers.
- A fulfilling career path offering diverse global prospects for professional growth.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
- Internal training and professional coaching to support your development and enhance skills.
- Generous vacation policy including bi-weekly summer hours and holiday time off in December.
- Participation in employer bonus programs.
- Freedom to choose between Mac and PC for customizing your workspace.
Flybits empowers enterprises to connect with their customers more meaningfully through micro-personalized experiences, powered by contextual data. Flybits aggregates disparate sources of relevant public and proprietary data without technical hassle, enabling Fortune 500 organizations to build sophisticated and evolving customer engagement programs with ease. Leveraging unique and patent-protected AI and machine learning capabilities, experiences created through Flybits become increasingly effective in delivering success. From driving product awareness to offering virtual concierge-style services, enterprises across the globe are using Flybits to add significant value to the lives of their customers and preparing themselves for the new data economy.
Flybits is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Employment, recognition and advancement at Flybits are based solely on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We provide equal opportunity regardless of race (though currently we hire only humans), color, gender, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, age, religious affiliation (or lack thereof), sexual preference or orientation (or lack thereof), pregnancy status, medical condition, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will also make all reasonable accommodations to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and similar Canadian, State, and Provincial disability laws.