Digital Media Specialist
Flipp is a pre-IPO company on a mission to help shoppers provide for their families by making life more affordable by leveraging technology. We work with the largest retailers and manufacturers in the world to help them transform their businesses and connect them with millions of shoppers through our next-generation digital shopping marketplace. Our award-winning Flipp app is used by millions of shoppers every week to make better purchase decisions and to save 20-40% off their bills.
With the recent increase in costs of living, Flipp’s mission has never been more relevant. Flipp’s Shopper Consideration Platform allows retailers and manufacturers to create digital experiences from their savings & deals content. These experiences help Shoppers decide what to buy and where to buy it. Flipp then connects those retailer and manufacturer experiences to millions of shoppers through Flipp’s owned and operated channels.
As a Digital Media Specialist, you will manage and execute digital campaigns based on partners’ objectives/KPIs on Flipp and reebee apps and/or on our 3rd party’s vendor networks. You will be responsible for end-to-end campaign management: media planning, campaign execution, managing pacing, optimization, 3rd party partner communication and delivering results to our internal team.
What you'll get the opportunity to do:
- Campaign Management End-to-End:
- Develop Media Plans based on campaign strategy with high accuracy
- Execute campaigns with efficiency on 3rd party platforms
- Monitor and measure performance and deliver actionable insights to optimize campaigns
- Execution Excellence
- Evaluate market trends and develop new best practices to improve overall performance
- Strong communication skills to work cross-functionally on delivering results and providing recommendations
- Coordinate efforts across the creative, content, sales, product and analytics teams to drive business results and effectiveness
- Manage partners’ budgets and ensure effective campaign pacing and delivery according to objectives/KPIs
- Reporting and Troubleshooting
- Create and analyze campaign reporting, including verifying data points and creating a story with data. Identifying opportunities for future improvement and providing recommendations
- Campaign troubleshooting, identifying any campaign issues and working with the team and cross-functionally on providing a solution
- Team & Process Improvement
- Help with process and systems improvement to create effectiveness across campaign execution and other day-to-day tasks
- Provide deeper context and facilitate discussion to help the team overcome issues
- Cross-collaboration between media science, creative, content, sales, product and analytics teams to identify opportunities for improvement and troubleshoot problems on campaign performance or inefficiencies
What you'll bring to the team:
- 1-2 years working in relevant industry/position (i.e. digital, agency or news media company) or equivalent practical experience
- Proven experience managing projects and improving processes
- Strong analytical skills to interpret data and market trends, informing strategic decisions for digital media campaigns
- Effective problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment
- Nice to have: Google Ads certification
Here’s how we work:
From working with top technologies to sending you to industry-leading conferences, we will make sure you have all that you need to expand your knowledge and grow your career. We have a trust-based culture where all team members are empowered to work in the way that’s best for them to thrive.
Our culture is at the centre of all that we do. We have been recognized through numerous accolades over the past three years including Best Workplaces in Canada, Deloitte 50 Best Managed, Best Workplaces in Canada for Women, Most Admired CEO and Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Here’s how to apply:
If you’re interested in working with us on the future of shopping, fill out the fields below and submit your application. While experience and skill sets are valuable, growth potential and attitudes are equally important. If you’re prepared to grow dramatically with your team at a world-class learning organization, consider applying. We understand that the most creative solutions require diversity in thought and life experiences.
Flipp is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity, equity & inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Accommodations are available on request for all aspects of the selection process.