Senior Partner Insights Lead
Flipp is a pre-IPO company on a mission to help shoppers provide for their families by making life more affordable by leveraging technology. We work with the largest retailers and manufacturers in the world to help them transform their businesses and connect them with millions of shoppers through our next-generation digital shopping marketplace. Our award-winning Flipp app is used by millions of shoppers every week to make better purchase decisions and to save 20-40% off their bills.
With the recent increase in costs of living, Flipp’s mission has never been more relevant. Flipp’s Shopper Consideration Platform allows retailers and manufacturers to create digital experiences from their savings & deals content. These experiences help Shoppers decide what to buy and where to buy it. Flipp then connects those retailer and manufacturer experiences to millions of shoppers through Flipp’s owned and operated channels.
As a Senior Partner Insights Lead, you will be a trusted advisor for Flipp’s external partners and internal product teams by leveraging data & insights to maximize demonstrated business results. You will play a key role in reporting and data strategy, providing insights using data, and using insights to formulate business actions and strategy. You will build relationships and secure alignment of actions with Flipp’s external partners and internal product teams to drive the business forward.
You will own critical conversations regarding testing, measurement, media mix modelling (MMM) and multi-touch attribution (MTA) both internally and externally to drive a meaningful revenue impact. You will also help scale up the team’s overall capabilities and capacity by coaching and mentoring fellow Analysts and Leads, as well as improving efficiencies through automation, process creation and tooling.
What you'll get the opportunity to do:
- Proactively understand business objectives, define requirements, and build solutions through data/insights to provide; communicate recommendations and findings to internal & external stakeholders
- Develop compelling, insightful and custom-tailored measurement approaches; build trust and alignment with external clients on testing and measurement plans
- Identify gaps in current data offerings and work with cross-functional groups to generate solutions; think ahead to future challenges/opportunities and make improvements to our data governance process to anticipate those requirements
- Provide expertise in test design, setup, execution & analysis (A/B testing, incremental lift, etc.) and testing, measurement, MMMs and MTAs
- Investigate anomalies and perform root cause analysis, to provide explanations to internal & external teams; drive the explanation and corrective action if needed
- Perform data extraction, manipulation and aggregation using the full suite of data tools to gain access to both structured and unstructured datasets to derive insights
- Build and automate advanced SQL/Scala queries to analyze data and optimize report solutions for efficiency; lead automation/OS to increase capacity
- Build and improve upon ways of working with internal cross-functional teams, related to analytical processes and sales enablement
- Support onboarding meetings/training, develop training and onboarding plans for new hires, and lead team or cross-functional training sessions
- Provide coaching/mentorship to peers and analysts (eg. QC'ing code, Flipp culture, and buddy system)
- Position Flipp as a thought leader for our partners on digital media and analytics
What you'll bring to the team:
- 5-7 years of experience in digital media analytics, client delivery and cross-functional project management experience
- Advanced knowledge of various testing methodologies (A/B testing, incremental lift, etc.), media mix modelling (MMM), and multi-touch attribution (MTA) along with an understanding of how to apply them
- Applied experience writing queries, scripts and stored procedures (eg. SQL, Scala)
- Strong understanding of data visualization and reporting (eg. Thoughtspot, Tableau, Periscope, Domo, Amplitude, etc.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Experience working in a high-product innovation and high-ambiguity environment
- Understanding of retail, CPG, loyalty and consumer analysis domains is preferred
Here’s how we work:
From working with top technologies to sending you to industry-leading conferences, we will make sure you have all that you need to expand your knowledge and grow your career. We have a trust-based culture where all team members are empowered to work in the way that’s best for them to thrive.
Our culture is at the centre of all that we do. We have been recognized through numerous accolades over the past three years including Best Workplaces in Canada, Deloitte 50 Best Managed, Best Workplaces in Canada for Women, Most Admired CEO and Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Here’s how to apply:
If you’re interested in working with us on the future of shopping, fill out the fields below and submit your application. While experience and skill sets are valuable, growth potential and attitudes are equally important. If you’re prepared to grow dramatically with your team at a world-class learning organization, consider applying. We understand that the most creative solutions require diversity in thought and life experiences.
Flipp is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We are proud to be a welcoming space for employees, of every background, to bring their whole selves to work with confidence. Flipp is committed to providing appropriate accommodations to ensure our selection process is equitable, and such accommodations can be made available on request. If you require an accommodation, please contact your dedicated recruiter directly.