Senior Partner Insights Analyst
Flipp is a pre-IPO company on a mission to help shoppers provide for their families by making life more affordable by leveraging technology. We work with the largest retailers and manufacturers in the world to help them transform their businesses and connect them with millions of shoppers through our next-generation digital shopping marketplace. Our award-winning Flipp app is used by millions of shoppers every week to make better purchase decisions and to save 20-40% off their bills.
With the recent increase in costs of living, Flipp’s mission has never been more relevant. Flipp’s Shopper Consideration Platform allows retailers and manufacturers to create digital experiences from their savings & deals content. These experiences help Shoppers decide what to buy and where to buy it. Flipp then connects those retailer and manufacturer experiences to millions of shoppers through Flipp’s owned and operated channels.
As a Partner Insights Analyst, you'll get the opportunity to act as a trusted advisor for our internal sales and product team members. You'll leverage data & insights to drive strategy, formulate business actions and maximize demonstrated business results. You'll also communicate and coordinate plans with our internal sales and product teams to drive our business forward.
What you'll get the opportunity to do:
- Execute and deliver against project timelines, such as data validation, analysis, and results
- Perform test design (A/B, incremental lift etc…), setup, execution and analysis
- Analyze of historical data to understand trends in performance, and the impact of changes
- Understand/define key requirements and communicate complex business and analytical concepts to internal Flipp team members, including senior sales team and product team members
- Manage enterprise-level systems and large data sets for insight generation and analysis
- Building and improving team knowledge base, sharing best practices, and case studies
What you'll bring to the team:
- 1-2 years of experience managing projects cross-functionally; preferably applying analytics to business problems
- Applied experience with SQL or other relational database management tools
- Experience with data visualization, modelling and reporting (eg. Thoughtspot, Tableau, Periscope, Domo, Amplitude, etc.)
- Knowledge of various testing methodologies (A/B testing, incremental lift, etc.) along with an understanding of how to apply them
- A passion for constant improvement; always looking to do things better (both personally, as part of a team and for the company)
- A quick learner, with an open-minded perspective to understand Flipp’s disciplined approach
- Self-starter, highly effective working independently and within a team
- Highly organized and great time management skills; ability to juggle multiple priorities at once
- A university/College degree in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics/Math/Finance/Economics/Business Engineering or a similar quantitative degree is preferred
- Understanding of the retail, CPG, loyalty, consumer analysis, and digital media domain is preferred
Here’s how we work:
From working with top technologies to sending you to industry-leading conferences, we will make sure you have all that you need to expand your knowledge and grow your career. We have a trust-based culture where all team members are empowered to work in the way that’s best for them to thrive.
Our culture is at the centre of all that we do, and it has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past three years including: Best Workplaces in Canada, Deloitte 50 Best Managed, Best Workplaces in Canada for Women, Most Admired CEO and Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Here’s how to apply:
If you’re interested in working with us on the future of shopping, click the “Apply now” button to submit your application. While experience and skill sets are valuable, growth potential and attitudes are equally important. If you’re prepared to grow dramatically with your team at a world-class learning organization, consider applying. We understand that the most creative solutions require diversity in thought and life experiences.
Flipp is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Accommodations are available on request for all aspects of the selection process.