Partner Account Lead, New Business
Flipp is a pre-IPO company on a mission to help shoppers provide for their families by making life more affordable by leveraging technology. We work with the largest retailers and manufacturers in the world to help them transform their businesses and connect them with millions of shoppers through our next-generation digital shopping marketplace. Millions of shoppers use our award-winning Flipp app every week to make better purchase decisions and save 20-40% off their bills. With the recent increase in costs of living, Flipp’s mission has never been more relevant. Flipp’s Shopper Consideration Platform allows retailers and manufacturers to create digital experiences from their savings & deals content. These experiences help Shoppers decide what to buy and where to buy it. Flipp then connects those retailer and manufacturer experiences to millions of shoppers through Flipp’s owned and operated channels.
As a Partner Account Lead, New Business, you will get the chance to establish and develop strategic relationships with select retailer/brand partners. The high-level objective is to help Flipp become the digital solutions leader for our retailer/brand partners by enabling them to better reach shoppers and maximize revenue for their businesses. You will ultimately be a trusted advisor in expanding Flipp’s long-term product & revenue goals by driving the adoption of Flipp’s new products & solutions.
What you'll get the opportunity to do:
- Prospecting and Lead Generation
- Prospect and qualify prospective partners from a hit list provided by the manager through discovery and research, as well as expand the list of potential targets, and other lead-generation activities to drive the business
- Set up and participate in meetings with key stakeholders across relevant, strategic partners to fill the sales pipeline with active opportunities
- Opportunity Development and Account Management
- Build relationships with key external stakeholders to nurture and grow partner partnerships as they adopt Flipp’s solutions
- Maintain a pipeline of net-new prospective partners and other trackers, while driving activities to accelerate the sales cycle
- Operate cross-functionally with other teams at Flipp (Insights & Analytics, Ad Operations, etc.) to quarterback internal support of accounts
- Industry Expert/ Process Improvement
- Stay up to date with new services/products and ad technology in the digital retail solutions space to ensure consultative selling is second to none
- Audit, optimize and enhance sales processes to maximize the performance of the team
What you'll bring to the team:
- 3-4 years of experience in an outbound tech sales environment
- 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing/media advertising sales
- An in-depth understanding of the retailer/brand environment either through direct sales, marketing, brand management or similar exposure
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence others
- Demonstrated time management, high attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- Strong analytical skills; ability to leverage complex data to create and deliver actionable insights
- A collaborative team player mentality with experience working with multiple cross-functional teams to unlock new opportunities
Here’s how we work:
From working with top technologies to sending you to industry-leading conferences, we will make sure you have all that you need to expand your knowledge and grow your career. We have a trust-based culture where all team members are empowered to work in the way that’s best for them to thrive.
Our culture is at the centre of all that we do. We have been recognized through numerous accolades over the past three years including Best Workplaces in Canada, Deloitte 50 Best Managed, Best Workplaces in Canada for Women, Most Admired CEO and Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Here’s how to apply:
If you’re interested in working with us on the future of shopping, fill out the fields below and submit your application. While experience and skill sets are valuable, growth potential and attitudes are equally important. If you’re prepared to grow dramatically with your team at a world-class learning organization, consider applying. We understand that the most creative solutions require diversity in thought and life experiences.
Flipp is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity, equity & inclusion. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Accommodations are available on request for all aspects of the selection process.