Partner Insights Lead
Flipp is a pre-IPO company on a mission to help shoppers provide for their families by making life more affordable by leveraging technology. We work with the largest retailers and manufacturers in the world to help them transform their businesses and connect them with millions of shoppers through our next-generation digital shopping marketplace. Our award-winning Flipp app is used by millions of shoppers every week to make better purchase decisions and to save 20-40% off their bills.
With the recent increase in costs of living, Flipp’s mission has never been more relevant. Flipp’s Shopper Consideration Platform allows retailers and manufacturers to create digital experiences from their savings & deals content. These experiences help Shoppers decide what to buy and where to buy it. Flipp then connects those retailer and manufacturer experiences to millions of shoppers through Flipp’s owned and operated channels.
What you'll get the opportunity to do:
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Understand business objectives, define requirements, and build solutions through data/insights
- Provide and communicate recommendations and findings to internal stakeholders in order to drive business results
- Work collaboratively with sales team to leverage insight to help clients maximize demonstrated value
- Develop compelling, insightful and tailored measurement approaches
- Integrate analytics and research into output
- Position Flipp as a thought leader for retailers & CPGs in digital media and analytics
- Explore business impact and position analysis to address business needs
- Build trust and alignment with internal partners on measurement plans, benchmarking tools, and platform success reporting
- Technical Projects
- Extract, manipulate and aggregate data using full suite of data tools (eg SQL, Tableau, Google Analytics, etc.) to gain access to both structured and unstructured datasets to derive insights
- Manage enterprise level systems or large data set for insight generation and analysis
- Develop and quickly iterate advanced tooling and insight enablement
- Analytical Solution Building
- Perform test design, including setup, execution & analysis (A/B testing, incremental lift, etc.)
- Analyze historical data to understand trends in performance, and impact of changes
- Investigate anomalies, root cause analysis, to provide an explanation to internal & external teams; driving explanation and corrective action if needed
- Support Internal Analytics, Product and Data teams to define product requirements as required
What you'll bring to the team:
- 3+ years of experience in business analytics
- Demonstrated client delivery and cross-functional project management experience
- Applied experience using SQL; writing queries, scripts and stored procedures
- Experience with large, unstructured data sets and digital analytics
- Knowledge of various testing methodologies (A/B testing, incremental lift, etc.) along with the understanding of how to apply them
- Strong understanding of data visualization, data modelling and reporting (Thoughtspot, Tableau, Periscope, Domo, Amplitude, etc.)
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Experience working with high product innovation and high ambiguity environments
- Understanding of retail, CPG, loyalty and consumer analysis domains is preferred
Here’s how we work:
From working with top technologies to sending you to industry-leading conferences, we will make sure you have all that you need to expand your knowledge and grow your career. We have a trust-based culture where all team members are empowered to work in the way that’s best for them to thrive.
Our culture is at the centre of all that we do. We have been recognized through numerous accolades over the past three years including Best Workplaces in Canada, Deloitte 50 Best Managed, Best Workplaces in Canada for Women, Most Admired CEO and Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Here’s how to apply:
If you’re interested in working with us on the future of shopping, fill out the fields below and submit your application. While experience and skill sets are valuable, growth potential and attitudes are equally important. If you’re prepared to grow dramatically with your team at a world-class learning organization, consider applying. We understand that the most creative solutions require diversity in thought and life experiences.
Flipp is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We are proud to be a welcoming space for employees, of every background, to bring their whole selves to work with confidence. Flipp is committed to providing appropriate accommodations to ensure our selection process is equitable, and such accommodations can be made available on request. If you require an accommodation, please contact your dedicated recruiter directly.