Work Commitment: Winter 2024 (Beginning of January)
Flipp is a pre-IPO company on a mission to help shoppers provide for their families by making life more affordable by leveraging technology. We work with the largest retailers and manufacturers in the world to help them transform their businesses and connect them with millions of shoppers through our next-generation digital shopping marketplace. Our award-winning Flipp app is used by millions of shoppers every week to make better purchase decisions and to save 20-40% off their bills.
With the recent increase in costs of living, Flipp’s mission has never been more relevant. Flipp’s Shopper Consideration Platform allows retailers and manufacturers to create digital experiences from their savings & deals content. These experiences help Shoppers decide what to buy and where to buy it. Flipp then connects those retailer and manufacturer experiences to millions of shoppers through Flipp’s owned and operated channels.
Flipp is currently hiring for an Operations Coordinator to join our growing team!
Operations is the engine of the organization - it is our responsibility to work with Flipp's systems to get things done on time and with high quality. We work directly with retailers to make sure their flyer projects get delivered successfully as well as ensuring our Flipp marketplace contains all relevant weekly shopping content. If you are passionate about working with systems and processes, and want to make an impact by helping pioneer an industry, then this role is for you!
What you'll get the opportunity to do:
- Spotting and correcting errors during the content digitization process
- Developing solutions for reducing error rates by leveraging systems and processes
- Analyzing operational processes to drive continuous improvement for quality and capacity issues
- Reviewing consumer data to understand and recommend content improvements to improve user satisfaction
- Assisting with the development of training and testing materials
What you'll bring to the team:
- You have excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- You are meticulous in your work with a keen eye for details
- You are a self-starter that has shown the ability to improve and optimize processes
- You have experience working with analyzing large quantities of data
- You thrive in a team environment
- You are interested in learning about the fast-paced retail and technology space
- Working knowledge of Excel is a plus, but not required
Here’s how we work:
From working with top technologies to sending you to industry-leading conferences, we will make sure you have all that you need to expand your knowledge and grow your career. We have a trust-based culture where all team members are empowered to work in the way that’s best for them to thrive.
Our culture is at the centre of all that we do. We have been recognized through numerous accolades over the past three years including Best Workplaces in Canada, Deloitte 50 Best Managed, Best Workplaces in Canada for Women, Most Admired CEO and Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Here’s how to apply:
If you’re interested in working with us on the future of shopping, fill out the fields below and submit your application. While experience and skill sets are valuable, growth potential and attitudes are equally important. If you’re prepared to grow dramatically with your team at a world-class learning organization, consider applying. We understand that the most creative solutions require diversity in thought and life experiences.
Flipp is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We are proud to be a welcoming space for employees, of every background, to bring their whole selves to work with confidence. Flipp is committed to providing appropriate accommodations to ensure our selection process is equitable, and such accommodations can be made available on request. If you require an accommodation, please contact your dedicated recruiter directly.