Revenue Insights and Operations Lead
Flipp is a pre-IPO company on a mission to help shoppers provide for their families by making life more affordable by leveraging technology. We work with the largest retailers and manufacturers in the world to help them transform their businesses and connect them with millions of shoppers through our next-generation digital shopping marketplace. Our award-winning Flipp app is used by millions of shoppers every week to make better purchase decisions and to save 20-40% off their bills.
With the recent increase in costs of living, Flipp’s mission has never been more relevant. Flipp’s Shopper Consideration Platform allows retailers and manufacturers to create digital experiences from their savings & deals content. These experiences help Shoppers decide what to buy and where to buy it. Flipp then connects those retailer and manufacturer experiences to millions of shoppers through Flipp’s owned and operated channels.
The Revenue Insights & Operations Lead plays an integral part in stewarding, consulting, and ensuring we achieve our annual revenue goal. We do this by driving insights, action, and by building the foundations that lead to success. As a Senior Lead, you are passionate about driving the success of the company. Having the ability to influence and impact future outcomes motivates you. As a key member of the team, the Senior Lead will be working closely with the Business Development and cross-functional teams to drive sales and insights.
As the Senior Lead, you will be responsible for being the business partner to sales leaders, owning their book of business and driving it towards achieving their target. As the business partner, you are responsible for driving actionable insights, breaking down barriers, enabling time to sell, and tracking of the revenue plan. You will focus on process improvements and tool development in order to empower all members of the Business Development and Revenue Team. The goal is to increase efficiencies and visibility needed to make effective decisions to reach the Company’s revenue goals.
As part of this work, you will be expected to not only create the insights but also come up with recommendations on how to deliver the Revenue plan. As part of your role, you will own the process to track and hold Business Development teams accountable for revenue delivery.
What you'll get the opportunity to do:
- Business Partner (Mini-CFO) Consultation and value-adding
- Business Partner to POD Platforms, including but not limited to Enterprise, MM, Brand, and Skunkworks.
- Running RevXPod Business Reviews where the goal is to deep dive into their book of business, ensure structure, accuracy, GAP closing via insights & analytics, and champion initiatives with the team. Running analysis on revenue KPIs and providing insights to the Business Development team and Executive team
- Aid the team on planning, strategy execution, forecast management, and consultation.
- Holding the Team accountable for commitments and tracking/updating the company on relevant KPIs.
- Process and Forecast Accuracy Ownership
- Reviewing budgets, spend, and forecast expectations in order to provide actionable insights/suggestions
- Ownership of forecast accuracy alongside the Manager - identification of business opportunities and risks
- Execution and maintenance of higher complexity processes - such as tracking Sales Discounts, Sales Targets, and Forecast Accuracy metrics
- Providing an accurate annual revenue forecast to the team on a weekly basis. This includes ensuring accurate forecasting is performed by the BD team, aggregating the data and building assumptions based on historical performance.
- Ensuring the forecast is aligned with user & engagements forecasts done by the finance/consumer team.
- Higher complexity tool building
- Assist in driving a thorough sales process and account management process through Salesforce. Improving efficiencies via Salesforce
- Assist in refining the forecast process with a focus on Salesforce and building dashboards to drive quick insights (alongside PIA). Working with internal teams to develop dashboards and automated reporting to improve visibility and efficiencies
- Providing support for the BD team to perform their jobs more effectively by building tools, building/reviewing media plans, and addressing account-level issues that arise through the course of business.
- Higher complexity ad hoc reporting/support
- Ad Hoc projects/reporting to improve efficiencies and enable the Business Development teams to be efficient in driving higher sale sell-through
- Performing ad hoc analysis of various aspects of the business to address the strategies/tactics set out by the Director and VP, and building files/models that allow for analysis that can be updated regularly
- Supporting the Manager on various tasks and acting as backup
What you'll bring to the team:
- Minimum 5 years experience in a relevant role
- Prior experience rallying business leaders to close the GAP and hit target
- Prior experience supporting a sales leader or overall sales organization in all aspects of pipeline management, opportunity management, annual planning activities, sales team performance and revenue metrics
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- High attention to detail and a quick learner
- Ability to work under tight timelines
- Highly organized and great time management skills
- Have a passion for constant improvement
- Ability to prioritize work and highly committed to meeting deadlines
- Ability to independently research and provide recommendations to issues
Here’s how we work:
From working with top technologies to sending you to industry-leading conferences, we will make sure you have all that you need to expand your knowledge and grow your career. We have a trust-based culture where all team members are empowered to work in the way that’s best for them to thrive.
Our culture is at the centre of all that we do. We have been recognized through numerous accolades over the past three years including Best Workplaces in Canada, Deloitte 50 Best Managed, Best Workplaces in Canada for Women, Most Admired CEO and Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Here’s how to apply:
If you’re interested in working with us on the future of shopping, fill out the fields below and submit your application. While experience and skill sets are valuable, growth potential and attitudes are equally important. If you’re prepared to grow dramatically with your team at a world-class learning organization, consider applying. We understand that the most creative solutions require diversity in thought and life experiences.
Flipp is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We are proud to be a welcoming space for employees, of every background, to bring their whole selves to work with confidence. Flipp is committed to providing appropriate accommodations to ensure our selection process is equitable, and such accommodations can be made available on request. If you require an accommodation, please contact your dedicated recruiter directly.