Manager, Revenue Insights & Operations (Full-Time Contract)
Flipp is a pre-IPO company on a mission to help shoppers provide for their families by making life more affordable by leveraging technology. We work with the largest retailers and manufacturers in the world to help them transform their businesses and connect them with millions of shoppers through our next-generation digital shopping marketplace. Our award-winning Flipp app is used by millions of shoppers every week to make better purchase decisions and to save 20-40% off their bills.
With the recent increase in costs of living, Flipp’s mission has never been more relevant. Flipp’s Shopper Consideration Platform allows retailers and manufacturers to create digital experiences from their savings & deals content. These experiences help Shoppers decide what to buy and where to buy it. Flipp then connects those retailer and manufacturer experiences to millions of shoppers through Flipp’s owned and operated channels.
The Manager, Revenue Insights & Operations is paramount to driving strategic growth and development for our US and Canadian sales organization. They partner with sales leaders and organization senior executive leadership to drive sales productivity, insights & analytics, and sales performance management. The Manager, Revenue Insights & Operations will lead and coach a team to foster credibility within the forecast, enabling strategic decisions to be made in cross-functional teams in order to achieve current and future business objectives. Being the revenue expert, they are consultants to business development, finance, sales enablement, strategic support, product, and the consumer team. The Revenue Insights & Operations team drives confidence and paves a path towards hitting revenue goals through build of assets, analytics, programs, process improvement initiatives that produces actionable sales insights, sales productivity improvement, and mitigates risks in month / quarter / year. From synthesizing big data to implementing Salesforce solutions, the manager will elevate sales performance. This is a contract position from December 2023-August 2025.
What you'll get the opportunity to do:
- Transform data into strategic insights for decision making. Either participating or driving programs/initiatives from initiation to completion to ensure actionable insights are implemented
- Working closely with business leaders and business development teams to identify opportunities and risks within the business in order to close the GAP and hit business and revenue objectives
- Supporting business development with thoughtful data, insights, and being the bridge between Business Development / cross-functional teams to ensure revenue is understood, consistent, and aligns with business objectives
- Drive ad hoc analyses that create meaningful business insights on retailer performance metrics and KPIs and impact strategic operational priorities
- Driving sales growth through business planning (quarterly / annual), business funnel reviews, target setting, and bonus payout management
- Process ownership of revenue forecasting to revenue execution, including ownership and maintenance of execution systems
- Driving confidence and visibility into forecast, progress against goals, opportunity, risks to a level of accuracy that allows for business decisions
- Supporting teams in the creation of quantifiable plans to deliver against business objectives and driving accountability to plan
- Revenue consultant and technical leader to cross-functional teams to identify and drive strategic initiatives, including business development, finance, sales enablement, strategic support, product, and the consumer team
- Ad-hoc complex modeling against key business initiatives and acts as the revenue consultant and technical leader to internal and cross-functional teams
- Leadership and Coaching
- Coaching a team of analysts that provide strong support to the Business Development team members through consistent accurate reporting and development of insights.
- Set team priority and ensure team cohesion in revenue strategy
- Enablement and Growth
- Identify opportunities to increase sales productivity and operational efficiency across all lines of business. Develop process improvement opportunities and prioritize opportunities
- Building out long term processes for the sales organization to drive efficiency and maximize time selling for the Business Development team. This includes building out a seamless revenue/forecast management process and working with internal/external developers to develop the right systems.
- Managing the overall revenue system and ensuring revenue is being maximized. This includes ownership of the revenue management process, ensuring all revenue related issues are addressed, and working with Product to ensure revenue is optimized. This also includes analysis to identify gaps in the revenue billing process, and building controls to mitigate against risks.
What you'll bring to the team:
- 7+ years of relevant experience in revenue excellence or sales operations
- 4+ years of experience coaching others
- Prior experience supporting a sales leader or overall sales organization in all aspects of pipeline management, opportunity management, annual planning activities, sales team performance and revenue metrics
- Prior experience rallying business leaders to close the GAP and hit target
- Prior experience in target setting and fiscal planning
- Strong relationship skills and the ability to influence leaders and peers through stakeholder management
- Proven track record of developing and implementing revenue and growth strategies (multi-product SaaS or eCommerce/FinTech businesses preferred)
- Ability to develop and implement scalable processes and systems to optimize sales operations efficiency
- Strong analytical mindset with the ability to analyze sales data, identify trends, and make data-driven recommendations. Ability to dissect analysis or forecast to identify issues and offer solutions.
- Experience designing and implementing sales programs, initiatives, and strategies to drive growth and productivity
- Baseline understanding of financial operations and ability to connect the dots between revenue and the impact on finance
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, thriving in a fast-paced environment
- Strong proficiency with Salesforce or similar pipeline management system
- Demonstrated adaptability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving business environment
Here’s how we work:
From working with top technologies to sending you to industry-leading conferences, we will make sure you have all that you need to expand your knowledge and grow your career. We have a trust-based culture where all team members are empowered to work in the way that’s best for them to thrive.
Our culture is at the centre of all that we do. We have been recognized through numerous accolades over the past three years including Best Workplaces in Canada, Deloitte 50 Best Managed, Best Workplaces in Canada for Women, Most Admired CEO and Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Here’s how to apply:
If you’re interested in working with us on the future of shopping, fill out the fields below and submit your application. While experience and skill sets are valuable, growth potential and attitudes are equally important. If you’re prepared to grow dramatically with your team at a world-class learning organization, consider applying. We understand that the most creative solutions require diversity in thought and life experiences.
Flipp is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We are proud to be a welcoming space for employees, of every background, to bring their whole selves to work with confidence. Flipp is committed to providing appropriate accommodations to ensure our selection process is equitable, and such accommodations can be made available on request. If you require an accommodation, please contact your dedicated recruiter directly.