Partner Account Manager
Flipp is a pre-IPO company on a mission to help shoppers provide for their families by making life more affordable by leveraging technology. We work with the largest retailers and manufacturers in the world to help them transform their businesses and connect them with millions of shoppers through our next-generation digital shopping marketplace. Our award-winning Flipp app is used by millions of shoppers every week to make better purchase decisions and to save 20-40% off their bills.
With the recent increase in costs of living, Flipp’s mission has never been more relevant. Flipp’s Shopper Consideration Platform allows retailers and manufacturers to create digital experiences from their savings & deals content. These experiences help Shoppers decide what to buy and where to buy it. Flipp then connects those retailer and manufacturer experiences to millions of shoppers through Flipp’s owned and operated channels.
As a Partner Account Manager at Flipp, you are the internal subject matter expert on a portfolio of retail partners. You'll be the internal lead for business partner needs - supporting out Partner Account Leads and Partner Relationship Managers. You will take initiative and work with a strong team to create recommendations to external partners. These recommendations will be built using your business acumen, an understanding of the partner and the market they operate in, and Flipp’s leading technology and vast set of shopper data.
What you'll get the opportunity to do:
- Own all communication to build strong relationships with external partners when context is defined (little-to-no ambiguity), and oversee internal communication on projects for retail partners.
- e.g. first responder to data/budget/performance requests (educating retailer)
- Prep/Lead internal and sometimes external meetings where topics are well defined and ambiguity is low (instructional/informative i.e. weekly syncs).
- Build decks for monthly/quarterly reviews & ad hoc performance analyses – own external communication of performance metrics and reporting
- Support Partner Account Lead with retailer strategy
- Oversee day-to-day analytics/reporting, effectively turning data into actionable insights for retail partners. Book, monitor, and report on Flipp distribution budget with retailer
- Quarterback on execution of all internal aspects of retailer projects – working cross-functionally with PA, Operations, Finance, etc. to effectively kickoff and execute on retailer requests. Own project from conception to completion with support from PAL/PRM
- e.g. Testing Kickoff, GMA campaign, geo-level distribution, Content Production
- Simplify & share depth of knowledge of both account-specific and Flipp-specific topics in order to communicate how Flipp has delivered value for the retailer. Best-practice sharing to effectively use case studies / key wins to gain alignment on future projects with retailer partners
What you'll bring to the team:
- 1-2 years working in relevant industry/position (i.e. CPG, retail sales, B2B, project management)
Here’s how we work:
From working with top technologies to sending you to industry-leading conferences, we will make sure you have all that you need to expand your knowledge and grow your career. We have a trust-based culture where all team members are empowered to work in the way that’s best for them to thrive.
Our culture is at the centre of all that we do, and it has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past three years including: Best Workplaces in Canada, Deloitte 50 Best Managed, Best Workplaces in Canada for Women, Most Admired CEO and Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Here’s how to apply:
If you’re interested in working with us on the future of shopping, click the “Apply now” button to submit your application. While experience and skill sets are valuable, growth potential and attitudes are equally important. If you’re prepared to grow dramatically with your team at a world-class learning organization, consider applying. We understand that the most creative solutions require diversity in thought and life experiences.
Flipp is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Accommodations are available on request for all aspects of the selection process.