Partner Technology Manager
Flipp is a pre-IPO company on a mission to help shoppers provide for their families by making life more affordable by leveraging technology. We work with the largest retailers and manufacturers in the world to help them transform their businesses and connect them with millions of shoppers through our next-generation digital shopping marketplace. Our award-winning Flipp app is used by millions of shoppers every week to make better purchase decisions and to save 20-40% off their bills.
With the recent increase in costs of living, Flipp’s mission has never been more relevant. Flipp’s Shopper Consideration Platform allows retailers and manufacturers to create digital experiences from their savings & deals content. These experiences help Shoppers decide what to buy and where to buy it. Flipp then connects those retailer and manufacturer experiences to millions of shoppers through Flipp’s owned and operated channels.
As a Partner Technology Manager, you’ll own the strategic development and manage the technical relationship between our internal teams and external enterprise retailer partners. More specifically, you’ll serve as a trusted technical advisor, facilitating the adoption of our suite of solutions, as well as consulting on how to best leverage Flipp services while generating excitement about our Flipp Distribution experience.
What you'll get the opportunity to do:
- Develop technical strategies, consult on solutions, and build tailored plans for each partnership in order to build long-lasting relationships with our retailer partners, helping them strategize and grow their business/ROI
- Own the onboarding, implementation and ensure smooth execution & delivery for our retailer partners. Once they are onboarded, leverage data and turn it into insights to drive improvements such as optimizing the user experience for our media partners
- Collaborate with internal teams, such as Product, Insights & Analytics, Media Science, Engineering, and Operations to troubleshoot, build external ready documentation, provide insights and reporting, test, learn, iterate and build scalable processes to improve business effectiveness
- Leverage retailer partners, potential vendors and Flipp product knowledge to identify solutions that drive the most value and create win-win results
- Serve as the technical advocate for our retailer partners internally within Flipp product teams, by bringing market feedback and recommendations to drive value-focused Product development
What you'll bring to the team:
- 5-7 years of experience with demonstrated industry experience in a client/professional services, technical pre-sales, sales engineer, technical consulting or project management
- Experience with digital media, programmatic ads, web technologies (HTML, JS)
- Experience in an agile, learning-focused environment and as a quick starter
- Experience working with external client personnel, bringing technology solutions to solve business challenges as a technical advisor and creating a win-win environment
- Experience working with cross-functional teams; specifically, with Product, Sales, Analytics and Engineering towards a common goal
- Experience managing and delivering external technology projects
- Experience in handling objections and finding creative solutions to overcome those objections
- Experience with Ad Tech Systems, from both the supply and demand side (DMP, DSP, SSP) is preferred but not required
- Familiarity with retailer and/or CPG marketing practices is preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or other relevant field is preferred but not required
Here’s how we work:
From working with top technologies to sending you to industry-leading conferences, we will make sure you have all that you need to expand your knowledge and grow your career. We have a trust-based culture where all team members are empowered to work in the way that’s best for them to thrive.
Our culture is at the centre of all that we do. We have been recognized through numerous accolades over the past three years including Best Workplaces in Canada, Deloitte 50 Best Managed, Best Workplaces in Canada for Women, Most Admired CEO and Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Here’s how to apply:
If you’re interested in working with us on the future of shopping, fill out the fields below and submit your application. While experience and skill sets are valuable, growth potential and attitudes are equally important. If you’re prepared to grow dramatically with your team at a world-class learning organization, consider applying. We understand that the most creative solutions require diversity in thought and life experiences.
Flipp is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We are proud to be a welcoming space for employees, of every background, to bring their whole selves to work with confidence. Flipp is committed to providing appropriate accommodations to ensure our selection process is equitable, and such accommodations can be made available on request. If you require an accommodation, please contact your dedicated recruiter directly.