Manager, Partner Marketing
Flexiti is one of Canada’s fastest growing fintech lenders. We aim to make our customers’ lives more affordable and help our retail partners grow their sales by offering flexible financing options. Through our award-winning omni-channel platform, customers can be approved instantly to shop with their FlexitiCard®, which they can use online or in-store to make multiple purchases, within their credit limit, without needing to reapply.
At Flexiti, we work hard, we love what we do, and we have some fun along the way! If you are looking for an energizing and innovative work environment with great people and big ideas, we’d love to have you join us!
To learn more about Flexiti, please visit www.flexiti.com
Manager, Partner Marketing
Flexiti is looking for a Manager of Partner Marketing to join its Marketing team. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Marketing, the Manager will join a team responsible for delivering on retail partner marketing projects, while working alongside various departments across the organization. We are looking for a strong marketer with relationship management and marketing-planning experience who is interested in working in a fast-paced, innovative environment. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter who is eager to learn, work hard and collaborate with an amazing team!
What you will be doing:
- Manage and execute partner marketing campaigns to grow Flexiti originations and acquisitions through our retail partners.
- Execute and develop key marketing tactics for our partners including email marketing, SEO, SEM, partnerships and lifecycle.
- Project manage various integrated marketing campaigns involving external and internal stakeholders.
- Copywrite and provide creative direction for partner marketing assets.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, sales data, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Align collaborative marketing budgets with our key merchants to attain both the merchant’s and Flexiti’s corporate KPIs.
- Be a primary marketing contact for Flexiti account managers, operational teams and key retail partners to lead strategies to reach marketing objectives.
What you should have:
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in marketing, communications, or a related field with 2+ years of related experience (Marketing Agency / client management roles is an asset)
- Strong partner relationship management skills, including excellent verbal communication and storytelling abilities,
- Exceptional writing skills with an ability to proof, edit, and write engaging and informative content.
- Thorough understanding of marketing channels (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/social media etc.) and demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools.
- An analytical mindset that uses data to drive decisions and results.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and effectively manages priorities.
- Able to adapt quickly and show flexibility with projects and workload.
- A creative mind, a team-first attitude and desire to drive results through innovative marketing initiatives!
The ideal candidate should be:
- A marketing pro – you use data to drive your decisions, you understand our customers and the market, and you know how to get the right message to the right people at the right time.
- A project manager wiz – you are highly organized and can work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks efficiently.
- A get it done-er – You are resourceful, independent and recognize and act on new opportunities.
- A team player – You get energized by sharing ideas and collaborating with team members.
- A curious mind – You are a self-starter who is not afraid to take on new projects and loves to dig into the data and question the status quo. You are not afraid to speak your mind.
- A stickler for the details– You are detail-oriented, meticulous and love showing off our brand in the best way possible.
- A customer service aficionado – You love working with different partners and have their needs and objectives at heart.
Why you would❤️to work with us:
- The marketing team is tight-knit and filled with bright, energizing individuals who are passionate about what they do and eager to support each other.
- We offer competitive pay and comprehensive benefits.
- We give you an extra day off on long weekends in the summer plus 5 extra wellness days during the year.
- We offer a fully flexible remote work policy with ‘work-from-anywhere’ opportunities.
- We have a brand-new office that comes with stocked snack shelves, good vibes, and free weekly lunches.
- Our Social Squad team plans a ton of fun in-office socials and events.
- Flexiti is a fast-growing company which gives you tons of opportunities to learn and grow with us.
We can’t wait to meet you! ✨
Flexiti embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, age, marital status, or family status. If you require disability-related accommodation during the application or interview process, simply let us know and we’ll work with you to ensure you have a positive experience.