Senior Software Engineer- React Native
Senior Software Engineer - React Native
About the job
Flexiti is one of Canada’s fastest growing fintech lenders. We aim to make our customers’ lives more affordable and help our retail partners grow their sales by offering flexible financing options. Through our award-winning omni-channel platform, customers can be approved instantly to shop with their FlexitiCard®, which they can use online or in-store to make multiple purchases, within their credit limit, without needing to reapply.
At Flexiti, we work hard, we love what we do, and we have some fun along the way! If you are looking for an energizing and innovative work environment with great people and big ideas, we’d love to have you join us!
To learn more about Flexiti, please visit www.flexiti.com
Senior Software Engineer (React/React Native), Digital
Flexiti Financial is looking for Senior Software Engineer to join the Digital team within IT Engineering. In this role you will be working on exciting product enhancements and features as well resolve complex issues to ensure our customers get the best experience possible. You are an expert problem solver joining a team of passionate like-minded successful developers.
What you will be doing:
· Participate with architecture team in technical evaluations, solution, and design approaches discussions
· Building reusable components and frontend libraries
· Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
· Perform code reviews and mentor other team members on the proper approaches to Web /Services development.
· Able to work both in a team environment and as an individual contributor
Why people love working here:
· You have the opportunity to be a part of an award winning, fast growing company
· Our innovative culture promotes on-going learning opportunities with training and mentorship
· A new and vibrant office environment and remote working capability
· Competitive compensation package commensurate to experience plus benefit
Flexiti embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, age, marital status, or family status. If you require disability-related accommodation during the application or interview process, simply let us know and we’ll work with you to ensure you have a positive experience.