eCommerce Sr Software Engineer, Magento-Woocommerce
Flexiti is one of Canada’s fastest growing fintech lenders. We aim to make our customers’ lives more affordable and help our retail partners grow their sales by offering flexible financing options. Through our award-winning omni-channel platform, customers can be approved instantly to shop with their FlexitiCard®, which they can use online or in-store to make multiple purchases, within their credit limit, without needing to reapply.
At Flexiti, we work hard, we love what we do, and we have some fun along the way! If you are looking for an energizing and innovative work environment with great people and big ideas, we’d love to have you join us!
To learn more about Flexiti, please visit www.flexiti.com
eCommerce Senior Software Engineer
Flexiti Financial is looking for a eCommerce software engineer skilled in Magento to join our team. You will be responsible for working with the team to bring features and functionality to life using latest eCommerce platforms and APIs. You will be working on platforms like Magento, WooCommerce and Shopify.
Why people love working here:
- You have the opportunity to be a part of an award winning, fast growing company
- Our innovative culture promotes on-going learning opportunities with training and mentorship
- A new and vibrant office environment and remote working capability
- Competitive compensation package commensurate to experience plus benefits.
What you will be doing:
- Designing, developing, testing, and deploying software for Magento
- Willing to learn new technologies.
- Supporting PO, SM, and fellow team members on deliveries
- Participating in scrum ceremonies
- Working both in a team environment and as an individual contributor.
- Building feature from scratch & drive it to completion.
- Proof of concept design
- Build software that is clean, well-tested and forward thinking.
- Performing code reviews
- Minimum 3 years experience in Magento 2
- Minimum of 3 years of Experience in payment gateways using Magento payment gateway and Plugin Development (Should be able to demonstrate work done in payment processing in the past)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Experience in payment gateways and writing custom Module/Extension Development/Integration
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- “Magento Developer Certification” and/or other Magento certifications will be a plus
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git or Bitbucket
- Knowledge of working with a team in an agile environment using tools like JIRA
Flexiti embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or family status. If you require disability-related accommodation during the application or interview process, simply let us know and we’ll work with you to ensure you have a positive experience.