Senior Help Desk Analyst
Flexiti is one of Canada’s fastest growing fintech lenders. We aim to make our customers’ lives more affordable and help our retail partners grow their sales by offering flexible financing options. Through our award-winning omni-channel platform, customers can be approved instantly to shop with their FlexitiCard®, which they can use online or in-store to make multiple purchases, within their credit limit, without needing to reapply.
At Flexiti, we work hard, we love what we do, and we have some fun along the way! If you are looking for an energizing and innovative work environment with great people and big ideas, we’d love to have you join us!
To learn more about Flexiti, please visit www.flexiti.com
Senior Help Desk Analyst
Flexiti is looking for a Senior Help Desk Analyst to join its IT team. Supporting the Contact Center operations, the Senior Help Desk Analyst will provide first and second level support, as well as lead and coordinate IT Support initiatives. This role requires the ability to work a flexible schedule, extended hours, and occasional weekends.
What you will be doing:
- Provide first and second level support for PCs, software/applications, network connectivity, and peripherals such as printers, achieving and maintaining a high level of customer service, first call resolution, and adherence to service level goals.
- Lead and coordinate IT Support initiatives, ensuring alignment with overall IT strategy and business objectives.
- Collaborate with the IT Support Manager in the development of IT policies, procedures, and standards.
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of IT documentation, procedures, and user guides.
- Utilize the company’s issue tracking system to document customer contacts, issues, and requests. Ensure proper documentation, timely follow-up, appropriate escalation, and resolution of reported issues.
- Adhere to workflow and service level expectations between teams to resolve issues in a timely manner. Understands the critical nature of the business and makes every reasonable effort to achieve defined service level agreement expectations and/or provide acceptable workarounds.
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior IT Support staff, promoting a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
- Utilize IT knowledgebase as a part of troubleshooting and researching customer issues, and shares knowledge with customers and colleagues reviewing, revising, and submitting changes to knowledgebase articles as needed.
- Works a flexible schedule, including on-call support.
- Understand applicable company policies, procedures and other job-specific instructive documents and materials
Why you would love to work here:
- You’ll be a part of an award-winning, fast-growing company
- Our innovative culture promotes on-going learning opportunities with training and mentorship
- Competitive compensation package commensurate to experience plus benefits
- Comprehensive drug/medical/dental insurance, we pay your premiums!
- RRSP program with company match
- A new and vibrant office environment and remote working capability
- Extra-long weekends in the summer, paid volunteer day
What you should have:
- 3+ years of related work experience in a technical service environment required.
- Relevant technical certifications such as MCP, MCSA, HDI-CSR, CCNP, Network + and/or A+ Certification strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with ITIL principles and project management methodologies.
- Advanced knowledge of IT systems, networks, and related technologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to mentor junior staff and collaborate effectively with various stakeholders.
- Excellent understanding and ability to apply in an enterprise work setting knowledge of common desktop operating systems, software, and hardware products such as Windows 10, Outlook, Office 365, Dell/ Lenovo PCs/laptops, and network printers required.
- Experience in a Contact Center environment is highly desirable.
- Good understanding of Active Directory, and experience performing basic functions such as account creations, permissions and password changes required.
- Good understanding of networking in an enterprise environment and experience performing effective network troubleshooting required.
- Good understanding of Citrix XenApp and Citrix Management Console required.
- Good understanding of Exchange required.
- Must be team oriented and have superior customer service/communication skills.
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities, circumstances and direction required.
- Ability to learn and utilize new applications and software systems effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to quickly understand problems identified and select appropriate resolution.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly orally and in writing.
- Effective performance with minimum supervision.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, extended hours, and occasional weekends required.
- Occasional On-Call duty required.
Flexiti embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, age, marital status, or family status. If you require disability-related accommodation during the application or interview process, simply let us know and we’ll work with you to ensure you have a positive experience.