Help Desk Analyst
Flexiti is one of Canada’s fastest growing fintech lenders. We aim to make our customers’ lives more affordable and help our retail partners grow their sales by offering flexible financing options. Through our award-winning omni-channel platform, customers can be approved instantly to shop with their FlexitiCard®, which they can use online or in-store to make multiple purchases, within their credit limit, without needing to reapply.
At Flexiti, we work hard, we love what we do, and we have some fun along the way! If you are looking for an energizing and innovative work environment with great people and big ideas, we’d love to have you join us!
To learn more about Flexiti, please visit www.flexiti.com
Help Desk Analyst
Flexiti is looking for an Help Desk Analyst to join its IT team. Supporting the Contact Center operations, the Help Desk Analyst will serve as the first point of contact for IT-related issues, providing timely and effective support to end-users. This role requires the ability to work a flexible schedule, extended hours, and occasional weekends.
What you will be doing:
- Serve as the first point of contact for IT-related issues, providing timely and effective support to end-users.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, and networking issues.
- Utilize the company’s issue tracking system to document customer contacts, issues, and requests. Ensure proper documentation, timely follow-up, appropriate escalation, and resolution of reported issues.
- Assist with the setup and configuration of end-user workstations and peripherals.
- Monitor and respond to IT service requests and incident tickets in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with the IT team to ensure the smooth operation of IT systems in the Contact Center.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of IT documentation, procedures, and user guides.
- Provide training to end-users on new systems and applications.
- Assist with IT projects, including system upgrades and new implementations.
- Works a flexible schedule, including on-call support.
- Understand applicable company policies, procedures and other job-specific instructive documents and materials
- Maintain confidentiality and adhere to data protection regulations.
Why you would love to work here:
- You’ll be a part of an award-winning, fast-growing company
- Our innovative culture promotes on-going learning opportunities with training and mentorship
- Competitive compensation package commensurate to experience plus benefits
- Comprehensive drug/medical/dental insurance, we pay your premiums!
- RRSP program with company match
- A new and vibrant office environment and remote working capability
- Extra-long weekends in the summer, paid volunteer day
What you should have:
- Minimum of one year of related work experience preferably within a contact center
- Microsoft Certified Professional, Network + and/or A+ Certification preferred.
- Good understanding of common desktop operating systems, software, and hardware products such as Windows, Outlook, Chrome, Office 365, Dell/ Lenovo PCs, and network printers required.
- Experience with Five9 is a plus
- Good understanding of Active Directory and experience performing basic functions such as permissions and password changes required.
- Basic understanding of Exchange Online is a plus
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to explain technical issues to non-technical users.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
- Familiarity with ITIL principles is a plus.
- Effective performance with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, extended hours, and occasional weekends required.
- Occasional On-Call duty required.
Flexiti embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, age, marital status, or family status. If you require disability-related accommodation during the application or interview process, simply let us know and we’ll work with you to ensure you have a positive experience.