Technology Delivery Manager
Flexiti is one of Canada’s fastest growing fintech lenders. We aim to make our customers’ lives more affordable and help our retail partners grow their sales by offering flexible financing options. Through our award-winning omni-channel platform, customers can be approved instantly to shop with their FlexitiCard®, which they can use online or in-store to make multiple purchases, within their credit limit, without needing to reapply.
At Flexiti, we work hard, we love what we do, and we have some fun along the way! If you are looking for an energizing and innovative work environment with great people and big ideas, we’d love to have you join us!
To learn more about Flexiti, please visit www.flexiti.com
Software Delivery Manager
What you will be doing:
- Lead assigned product delivery on defined roadmap. Accountable for results and achieving timelines.
- Responsible daily activities of the team and the products (business or technical) that they are currently working including agile development practices, product prioritization, timelines etc.
- Accountable for the delivery of the product(s) and act as a link between the technical teams, software engineering managers and the business on multi regional IT hubs.
- Deliver products across multiple domains depending on the teams that they are currently working with.
- Responsible to work closely with PO and assure a healthy and refined backlog is available for the team to deliver.
- Create, manage, and report to leadership on team and product metrics including progress of sprints and releases.
- Coach team towards agile principles, and improve team velocity, implementing continual improvement based on retrospective analysis.
Why you would love to work here:
- You’ll be a part of an award-winning, fast-growing company
- Our innovative culture promotes on-going learning opportunities with training and mentorship
- Competitive compensation package commensurate to experience plus benefits
- Comprehensive drug/medical/dental insurance, we pay your premiums!
- A new and vibrant office environment and remote working capability
What you should have:
- Experience in Agile methodologies. Experience in leading Scrum teams.
- Certifications are a plus. (SAFE, PSM, etc.)
- Project Management experience is also valuable.
- Experience in Coding and strong understanding Software Development tools, GIT, etc.
- Strong communication, negotiation skills. Capable to communicate to senior executives.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in engineering, software engineering, science or a related endeavor is required. A relevant master's degree will reduce experience requirements.
- Experience managing and delivering multiple projects at the same time is also required.
Flexiti embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, age, marital status, or family status. If you require disability-related accommodation during the application or interview process, simply let us know and we’ll work with you to ensure you have a positive experience.