Full Stack Developer
Remote · Canada · Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Wednesday, November 16, 2022
In this role, you will:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain & document scalable web applications.
- Write high-quality code on the front and back end.
- Write automated tests and manage continuous integration and deployment pipelines.
- Work closely with the lead and stakeholders to deliver tasks on time.
- Uphold standards for quality by performing code reviews and profiling code.
- Research on the latest technology trends and advocate for best practices.
You’re right for the role if you have these skills:
- 3+ years of full stack development experience.
- Proficient with ReactJS/NextJS, TypeScript and Python as well as modern libraries and tooling.
- Proven experience in developing web applications.
- Strong knowledge of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and design patterns.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field.
- A passion for continuous improvement.
Our tech stack:
- ReactJS, NextJS, TypeScript, Jest
- Python, Flask, MongoDB Atlas
- GCP, Bitbucket, Docker
- AWS (SQS/SNS/API Gateway/Lambda/ECS/ECR, Data Lake, Redshift, Glue, EventBridge)
- Résumé review
- Time speaking with a member of the team about your previous experiences, culture fit, and working style (15-30 min)
- Systems interview (30-45 min)
- Coding interview (30-45 min)
- Potential assessment of a work sample.
What We Do
See more open positions at FleetOps
Something looks off?