Senior Sales Engineer
Our award-winning technology powers conversations with customers for some of the world’s largest enterprises. We believe that combining the human touch with technology is the best way to create amazing customer experiences. When human abilities such as problem-solving, creative thinking and relationship building are enhanced with technology... magical moments happen.
Our Solutions team is a world-class collection of individuals that are focused on driving value for our clients. We are essentially a top-tier technology and strategy consulting practice. We are looking for someone with a strong technical skillset that is also looking to interact directly with customers and across company teams. Our Sales Engineers work with the world’s largest and most complex enterprises. You will leverage your consultative selling experience to help prospects understand the business problems that Glia solves.
What you'll do
- Be the product expert in sales engagements to answer business and technical questions, deliver custom demonstrations, articulate business value propositions and provide technical competitive differentiation
- Be a technical thought leader for pre-sale engagements including assisting customers in defining deployment specifications that drive the most business value.
- Scope, manage and execute prospect pilots and POCs in partnership with the Customer Success team.
- Provide prospect and customer feedback to internal stakeholders (Product, Marketing, Leadership)
- Deliver insight in a dynamic and high growth sales environment
- 5+ years of Enterprise Sales/Solutions Engineering
- Track record successfully selling SaaS technology to large enterprises; Financial Services experience a plus
- Experience working in a deadline-oriented environment with high attention to quality
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Passion for and understanding of new technology
- Self-starter with the energy, drive, and determination to accomplish goals
- Glia stock options and competitive salary
- Diversity: 18 languages and 15 countries represented.
- Professional development support (trainings, courses, conferences, books, etc)
- Access to all the latest tools and equipment you’ll need
- Sports compensation, reimbursement for therapy, counseling sessions
- Team events: annual employee awards, internal hackathons, and a dozen cool events from cooking to the Glia olympic games :)
- Generous referral bonuses
*Glia is an equal opportunity employer. Glia does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.
The Glia Talent Acquisition team is using only glia.com mailboxes for coordinating interviews, providing updates and sending documents. Our hiring process involves an introduction, practical and team interviews, followed by a decision and offer. For more information, visit our Recruitment Privacy Notice page or contact our talent team via email@example.com
*Want to know more about working at Glia? Check our Glia's Career FAQs