Customer Success Operations Senior Associate
Our award-winning technology powers conversations with customers for some of the world’s largest enterprises. We believe that combining the human touch with technology is the best way to create amazing customer experiences. When human abilities such as problem-solving, creative thinking and relationship building are enhanced with technology... magical moments happen.
We're growing rapidly, and seeking a passionate professional to join our Revenue Operations team in the US as a CS Operations Senior Associate to design and execute strategic growth within our Customer Success and Professional Services organizations. You will drive operational excellence, establish best practices and build a strong culture of data driven decisions within a high touch environment.
This hire will create a foundational impact on a fast growing company that is reinventing the way customers interact online. You will have the opportunity to build scalable processes and drive value for our clients. This hire will report directly to the Director of Post-Sales Operations and will work with leadership to empower a world class Post-Sales team!
What you’ll do:
- As a core member of our Revenue Operations team, you will play a central role in building the strategy and operations necessary to scale our CS and Professional Services teams
- Identify necessary metrics, sources and frequency to inform business decisions and improve efficiency of the CS and Professional Services orgs
- Develop and implement lifecycle processes and policies to support customer outcomes and business growth, defining the appropriate touch points throughout the customer journey
- Build and evolve key reporting for the leadership team (i.e., forecasts, renew, expand, churn)
- Analyze customer data across accounts to create business rules and triggers for proactive engagement with our clients
- Identify signals of at-risk clients and design a playbook to proactively drive clients back to success with our team
- Improve efficiencies through automation, additional tools and resource creation
- Work cross functionally with the greater solutions team and technical partners to optimize the platform for customer success goals
- Manage revenue forecasts for renewals, expansion and at-risk revenue
- Partner with other GTM teams including Marketing, Alliances, and Sales to drive alignment across the org
- 3+ years of work experience in B2B SaaS CS Operations, Sales Operations, or Management Consulting
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM
- Experience with CS Management Systems is a plus (i.e. Gainsight, Catalyst, ChurnZero etc.,)
- Advanced analytical skills (including data modeling) and business insights
- Experience dealing with ambiguity in a fast paced environment
- Ability to build clear and concise presentations
- Effective communication with peers and leadership
- Strong project management skills
- Glia stock options and competitive salary
- Diversity: 18 languages and 15 countries represented.
- Professional development support (trainings, courses, conferences, books, etc)
- Access to all the latest tools and equipment you’ll need
- Sports compensation, reimbursement for therapy, counseling sessions
- Team events: annual employee awards, internal hackathons, and a dozen cool events from cooking to the Glia olympic games :)
- Generous referral bonuses
*Glia is an equal opportunity employer. Glia does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.
The Glia Talent Acquisition team is using only glia.com mailboxes for coordinating interviews, providing updates and sending documents. Our hiring process involves an introduction, practical and team interviews, followed by a decision and offer. For more information, visit our Recruitment Privacy Notice page or contact our talent team via firstname.lastname@example.org
*Want to know more about working at Glia? Check our Glia's Career FAQs