Account Executive, Growth - Enterprise
Our award-winning technology powers conversations with customers for some of the world’s largest enterprises. We believe that combining the human touch with technology is the best way to create amazing customer experiences. When human abilities such as problem-solving, creative thinking and relationship building are enhanced with technology... magical moments happen.
We're growing rapidly, and seeking results-driven sales professionals to join our growing team. If you have what it takes to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic fast-growth startup, keep reading!
As a vital member of our Sales team, you will play a crucial role in advancing Glia's growth strategy. Your primary focus will be on driving new revenue from a select group of target accounts while also nurturing leads generated by our SDR team. If you're seeking to be part of a company experiencing rapid revenue growth, and you're excited about working with a highly valuable product that serves the digital transition of the world's Financial Institutions, this opportunity is tailor-made for you. Your experience will be instrumental in shaping our sales strategy and collaborating with Sales leadership who have successfully built a $1B valuation company.
Glia's vision is to blend human interaction with technology to create the ultimate customer experience. We specialize in crafting digital interactions that revolutionize how companies engage with their customers. Our cutting-edge digital communication platform seamlessly integrates Messaging, Video, CoBrowsing, and AI, all accessible with just a single line of code. Our team consists of determined, empathetic, pragmatic, resourceful, and optimistic individuals. If these qualities resonate with you and you're eager to join a dynamic workplace, keep reading.
What you’ll do:
- Architect, manufacture, and drive forward opportunities within top tier enterprise accounts
- Develop a strategic Franchise Plan within territory to prioritize prospecting efforts by whitespace propensity
- Create compelling ROI analyses to illustrate the value of our platform
- Develop expertise in the digital transformation and CX space
- Sell using a consultative, quantitative and value based selling approach
- Primary point of contact for licensing questions and identifying areas to further optimize the Customer’s key “Metrics of Success”
- Provides partnership updates and alignment to Business stakeholders
- Responsible for educating and providing demos for other lines of business (outside of current Glia deployment)
- Responsible for providing Use Case workshops (onsite or remote)
- Negotiate and close large contracts with multiple stakeholders
- 6+ years of SaaS experience
- 3+ years Fin Service and/ or contact experience
- 3+ years of complex sales experience
- At a minimum MUST HAVE at least one of following criteria:
- Sold CCaaS (sold into contact centers)
- Sold AI/Chatbot software
- Nice to have, one of the following criteria:
- Online banking
- Loan origination
- Online Account Opening (OAO) sales experience
- Consistent over-achievement track record
- Excellent phone, email, and social communication skills
- Understanding of complex sales processes
- Sales Methodology Training: MEDDIC (or MEDDPIC), Challenger Sale, SPIN Selling, Value Selling Framework, Sandler, Command of the Message (by Force Management), Sense Making (Gartner), Holden, Target Account Selling (TAS), etc.
- Exciting, dynamic and rapid growth environment
- Collaborative culture with autonomy and purpose
- Incredible mentors & investors that are an active part of the company
- Team events including nights out and team travel
- Free gym membership (you have to commit to going 3x per week!)
- Diversity: 18 languages and 10 countries represented
- Competitive base salary & benefits
- Participation in employee option pool
- Glia stock options and competitive salary
- Diversity: 18 languages and 15 countries represented.
- Professional development support (trainings, courses, conferences, books, etc)
- Access to all the latest tools and equipment you’ll need
- Sports compensation, reimbursement for therapy, counseling sessions
- Team events: annual employee awards, internal hackathons, and a dozen cool events from cooking to the Glia olympic games :)
- Generous referral bonuses
*Glia is an equal opportunity employer. Glia does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.
The Glia Talent Acquisition team is using only glia.com mailboxes for coordinating interviews, providing updates and sending documents. Our hiring process involves an introduction, practical and team interviews, followed by a decision and offer. For more information, visit our Recruitment Privacy Notice page or contact our talent team via firstname.lastname@example.org
*Want to know more about working at Glia? Check our Glia's Career FAQs