Technical Account Manager
Our award-winning technology powers conversations with customers for some of the world’s largest enterprises. We believe that combining the human touch with technology is the best way to create amazing customer experiences. When human abilities such as problem-solving, creative thinking and relationship building are enhanced with technology... magical moments happen.
Technical Account Managers (TAMs) are highly experienced Glia platform experts that are part of - and work collaboratively with - the Account Team to provide a Premier level of support for our largest customers and to help deliver on shared Account Team business outcomes. In this role, you will take broader ownership of your customer’s product and technical experience and manage customer ‘shared service’ relationships. As a TAM, you should both be a tech-savvy professional who is able to explain technical information to a non-technical audience and someone who excels at nurturing client relationships. Furthermore, Glia is in the process of building and scaling the TAM org, providing a unique experience to an individual that is eager to be a part of the foundation building for - and what will become a key part of - how Glia delivers value to our most strategic logos.
TAMs work in a post-sales capacity that directly contributes to the long-term success of our customers’ programs.
What you’ll do
- Work as a critical member of the Account Team to deliver on shared renewal and growth goals by way of driving adoption and expansion of key platform features
- Provide proactive advice and guidance to help identify and address potential problems and opportunities before they occur
- Build a strong command of - and appreciation for the complexities involved in - your customers tech stack, while concurrently developing and nurturing shared services relationships (e.g., IT org) that helps to further expand the reach of Glia
- Assist customers with executing regular maintenance activities (e.g., handling outages, assisting with root cause analysis, troubleshooting complex technical issues, liaison between Glia technical teams and customer)
- Partner closely with CSMs and Solution Architects (SA’s) to resolve technical solution needs, ensure alignment on priorities, and successful attainment of customer goals
- Help us build a better Glia product for our customers by identifying additional ways to improve the customer experience, such as surfacing product enhancements and process improvements
- 3-5 years experience working in a technical consulting or customer-facing role
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field from a prominent university
- Familiarity with the software and front-end development
- Can take command of the product and technical ‘art of the possible’
- Self-starter that can drive success - and prioritize appropriately - across concurrent projects, both independently and collaboratively
- Ability to articulate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Both strong presentation (verbal and written) and problem solving skills
- USA (remote) or in-office (NYC) options available
- Glia stock options and competitive salary
- Diversity: 18 languages and 15 countries represented.
- Professional development support (trainings, courses, conferences, books, etc)
- Transparent career development system
- Different options for your working preferences (office, remote, flexible)
- Access to all the latest tools and equipment you’ll need
- Sports compensation, reimbursement for therapy, counseling sessions
- Team events: annual employee awards, internal hackathons, and a dozen cool events from cooking to the Glia olympic games :)
Generous referral bonuses
*Glia is an equal opportunity employer. Glia does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.
*Want to know more about working at Glia? Check our Glia's Career FAQs