Senior Accountant (Ref # 265)
Our award-winning technology powers conversations with customers for some of the world’s largest enterprises. We believe that combining the human touch with technology is the best way to create amazing customer experiences. When human abilities such as problem-solving, creative thinking and relationship building are enhanced with technology... magical moments happen.
Senior Accountant sought by Glia Technologies, Inc. in New York, NY. The offered salary range is $89,250 to $105,000. Apply online at https://www.glia.com/jobs#Openings Ref #265
- Ensure accurate and timely closing of monthly books; assist with annual audits.
- Prepare and review journal entries and supporting reconciliations in month- and quarter-end close
- Perform monthly analytics to ensure completeness and accuracy of financial statements.
- Work with Accounts Payable to ensure accurate coding of expenses.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations for balance sheet accounts.
- Coordinate with other departments to obtain transaction information and research reconciling items.
- Aid in optimization of existing platforms and use of platform such as NetSuite and Coupa.
- Assist with documentation of accounting policies and procedures that ensure all financial transactions are
executed according to GAAP principles.
- May telecommute.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a closely related field, or a foreign equivalent degree, plus 2
years of experience in the offered role or a closely related role.
- 2 years of experience with US GAAP.
- All required experience may have been gained concurrently.
- Glia stock options and competitive salary
- Diversity: 18 languages and 15 countries represented.
- Professional development support (trainings, courses, conferences, books, etc)
- Transparent career development system
- Different options for your working preferences (office, remote, flexible)
- Access to all the latest tools and equipment you’ll need
- Sports compensation, reimbursement for therapy, counseling sessions
- Team events: annual employee awards, internal hackathons, and a dozen cool events from cooking to the Glia olympic games :)
- Generous referral bonuses
*Glia is an equal opportunity employer. Glia does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.
*Want to know more about working at Glia? Check our Glia's Career FAQs