Director of Banking Alliances
Our award-winning technology powers conversations with customers for some of the world’s largest enterprises. We believe that combining the human touch with technology is the best way to create amazing customer experiences. When human abilities such as problem-solving, creative thinking and relationship building are enhanced with technology... magical moments happen.
The Director of Banking Alliances is responsible for recruiting and nurturing partnerships with other technology companies within the Banking industry, who will refer or resell Glia’s offerings to their client base.
The recruiting component of this role requires you to identify decision makers and influencers within targeted organizations, outreach to establish relationships, create the “need” within these organizations to partner with Glia, design a joint go-to-market strategy, and negotiate mutually beneficial terms of a partnership agreement. The nurturing component of the role involves managing ongoing relationships with technology partners, with the objective of increasing Glia’s sales. This will include developing and executing joint marketing, sales training, and product development programs, and assisting Glia’s sales team in executing specific client deals.
What you’ll do
- Recruit new partners, with a focus on revenue generation.
- Lead partner activities across departments - both within Glia and within partner organizations - including:
- Work closely with partners to build and execute joint go-to-market programs.
- Promote and coordinate activity between partners and Glia technical staff to develop and showcase joint solutions.
- Partner with Glia sales team to assist in progressing and closing deals with partners.
- Work with partner and Glia marketing to develop, communicate and promote our value proposition
- Sales Enablement, making sure that partner sales and account manager teams know how to sell Glia
- 10+ years of experience in B2B technology industry, including 5+ in channel sales / business development
- Ability to conduct strategic engagements with executive-level staff.
- Excellent phone, email, and social communication skills.
- Experience developing and managing complex partnerships.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work with all areas of the organization.
- BA/BS or related work experience.
Nice to have
- Extensive knowledge of the digital banking/ financial technology vendor landscape.
- Understanding of cloud software, contact center, and customer communications technology.
- Glia stock options and competitive salary
- Diversity: 18 languages and 15 countries represented.
- Professional development support (trainings, courses, conferences, books, etc)
- Transparent career development system
- Different options for your working preferences (office, remote, flexible)
- Access to all the latest tools and equipment you’ll need
- Sports compensation, reimbursement for therapy, counseling sessions
- Team events: annual employee awards, internal hackathons, and a dozen cool events from cooking to the Glia olympic games :)
Generous referral bonuses
*Glia is an equal opportunity employer. Glia does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.
*Want to know more about working at Glia? Check our Glia's Career FAQs