Our award-winning technology powers conversations with customers for some of the world’s largest enterprises. We believe that combining the human touch with technology is the best way to create amazing customer experiences. When human abilities such as problem-solving, creative thinking and relationship building are enhanced with technology... magical moments happen.
We're growing rapidly, and seeking a passionate professional to join our Solutions organization as a Launch Manager. Our Solutions team is a world-class collection of individuals who are focused on driving value for our clients. As a key member of our Professional Services team, you'll be responsible for managing and delivering Glia’s software implementations to multiple customers.
If you have what it takes to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic fast-growth startup, keep reading!
As an Implementation Manager, you’ll become a leading expert in all Glia products and be the face of Glia to our Clients as they onboard. Each Client has unique needs and you will need to act as a trusted advisor, providing technical and operational guidance to help them effectively leverage our products and drive maximum impact for their business, while keeping the project on track and driving time to value.
The Ideal candidate…
- Is a seasoned project manager known for their attention to detail as well as their ability to see the big picture
- Has led multiple onboarding projects simultaneously as the sole or lead project manager
- Understands they are accountable for the success of a project and ensures their team gets the work done on time
- Is excited to create new processes that drive efficiencies
- Understands the importance of communication and the value of tight relationships, cross-functionally as well as within their direct team
- Is a natural leader who uses influence to drive success
Glia has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you’ll do:
- Oversee a portfolio of projects for clients across the complete lifecycle from the Sales hand-off to launch
- Manage client expectations gracefully while driving product adoption
- Comfortably serve as the consultant, application configuration expert and project manager while keeping internal and external teams engaged and informed
- Create and manage project artifacts (e.g., project schedules, communication plans, test plans, risk mitigation plans, and other project management and planning documents) according to the requirements and needs of each client
- Track both business and technical deliverables across Client and internal teams
- Keep key stakeholders informed of statuses and changes and escalate issues or misalignments throughout the business as necessary
- Confidently train Clients’' support operator teams on configuration and assist in more strategic configuration trainings
- Define and recommend processes and procedures to facilitate better service delivery to Clients
What you’ll bring:
- 4 - 7 years of experience managing implementations for SaaS or Enterprise clients
- Understanding of APIs, HTML, and network security
- Experience configuring an application, such as a website CMS (Drupal or w/e) or another platform
- Proven ability to coordinate multiple Client-facing projects simultaneously
- Experience collaborating across multiple teams including Sales, Product, Customer Success, and Development to ensure completion of deliverables
- A team player attitude with strong presentation skills, self-confidence, and enthusiasm
- Curious by nature, enthusiastic problem solver, capable of meeting challenges in an efficient but also scalable way
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written, oral, and social interpersonal skills across multiple audiences and methods
- Highly collaborative and flexible
- Growth mindset with a natural curiosity about technology
- Experience working in or with Contact Centers
- Experience training end-users on systems
- Domain of Service Desk / Ticketing Systems (e.g., JIRA, ServiceNow)
- Experience within the Financial Services, Insurance, or Healthcare Industries
- A project management credential or related professional course work
- Glia stock options and competitive salary
- Diversity: 18 languages and 15 countries represented.
- Professional development support (trainings, courses, conferences, books, etc)
- Transparent career development system
- Different options for your working preferences (office, remote, flexible)
- Access to all the latest tools and equipment you’ll need
- Sports compensation, reimbursement for therapy, counseling sessions
- Team events: annual employee awards, internal hackathons, and a dozen cool events from cooking to the Glia olympic games :)
- Generous referral bonuses
*Glia is an equal opportunity employer. Glia does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.
*Want to know more about working at Glia? Check our Glia's Career FAQs