Accounts Receivable Specialist
Our award-winning technology powers conversations with customers for some of the world’s largest enterprises. We believe that combining the human touch with technology is the best way to create amazing customer experiences. When human abilities such as problem-solving, creative thinking and relationship building are enhanced with technology... magical moments happen.
Summary of Role
We are looking for an analytical, detail-oriented, and organized Billing Specialist to join our growing Finance team. This role is responsible for leading and managing our billing processes and working with our customers all around the globe to help achieve our financial goals. This role will report directly to the Manager, Accounting and have exposure to the Controller and SVP of Finance.
- Client Relations: Provide support, verify and fix discrepancies, resolve customer collection and billing issues
- Process and send invoices and account updates to clients
- Receive, apply, and track incoming payments in Netsuite
- Assist with AR inquiries as it relates to billing, as needed
- Monitor and collect accounts receivable by contacting clients
- Maintain accounts receivable records to ensure aging is up to date, credits and collections are applied, uncollectible amounts are accounted for, and miscellaneous differences are cleared
- Prepare analytical and ratio analysis in relation to A/R for management to gain a better understanding of how collection efforts are progressing
- Record bank deposits and disbursements, general ledger postings, and weekly/monthly bank reconciliations
- Support and reconcile automated cash application activities
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- Solid understanding of AR process and principles
- Over 3 years of billing experience and handled billing for complex customer contacts
- Netsuite experience required
- SaaS or Technology industry experience required
- Proficient with Excel and Google spreadsheets
- Sound working knowledge of GAAP
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Organized, proactive and team-oriented
- Located in CDT or EDT time zone
- Glia stock options and competitive salary
- Diversity: 18 languages and 15 countries represented.
- Professional development support (trainings, courses, conferences, books, etc)
- Transparent career development system
- Different options for your working preferences (office, remote, flexible)
- Access to all the latest tools and equipment you’ll need
- Sports compensation, reimbursement for therapy, counseling sessions
- Team events: annual employee awards, internal hackathons, and a dozen cool events from cooking to the Glia olympic games :)
- Generous referral bonuses
*Glia is an equal opportunity employer. Glia does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.
*Want to know more about working at Glia? Check our Glia's Career FAQs
Something looks off?