Revenue Operations Data Architect - Mexico City
Our award-winning technology powers conversations with customers for some of the world’s largest enterprises. We believe that combining the human touch with technology is the best way to create amazing customer experiences. When human abilities such as problem-solving, creative thinking and relationship building are enhanced with technology... magical moments happen.
Glia is expanding its Revenue Operations team in Mexico! We are seeking a highly motivated Data Engineer to design, develop, and maintain a data warehouse to support all our GTM teams. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in designing and building data warehouses and will be responsible for developing the overall architecture and ensuring the data warehouse meets the business requirements.
What you'll do
- Develop a robust and scalable data warehouse to support GTM analytics
- Design and develop the overall data architecture, including data modeling, data integration, and ETL processes
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and design solutions that meet those requirements
- Develop and maintain data pipelines to ingest data from various sources, including CRM and marketing automation platforms
- Ensure the data warehouse meets the performance, scalability, and security requirements of the business
- Manage and monitor data quality, ensuring data is accurate and up-to-date
- Optimize data storage and retrieval processes to ensure efficient use of resources
- Develop and maintain data governance policies and procedures to ensure data integrity and compliance with regulatory requirements
- Identify and recommend new technologies and tools to improve the performance and scalability of the data warehouse
- 3+ years of experience designing and building data warehouses, preferably using Snowflake Data Cloud
- Deep knowledge of database design and data modeling principles
- Experience with ETL tools and processes
- SQL expertise
- Understanding of data governance requirements
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Full Professional proficiency in English: Levels C1 - C2
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- Experience with programming languages such as Python or Java
- Glia stock options and competitive salary
- Diversity: 18 languages and 15 countries represented.
- Professional development support (trainings, courses, conferences, books, etc)
- Transparent career development system
- Different options for your working preferences (office, remote, flexible)
- Access to all the latest tools and equipment you’ll need
- Sports compensation, reimbursement for therapy, counseling sessions
- Team events: annual employee awards, internal hackathons, and a dozen cool events from cooking to the Glia olympic games :)
- Generous referral bonuses
*Glia is an equal opportunity employer. Glia does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.
*Want to know more about working at Glia? Check our Glia's Career FAQs
Something looks off?