Strategic Customer Success Manager
Our award-winning technology powers conversations with customers for some of the world’s largest enterprises. We believe that combining the human touch with technology is the best way to create amazing customer experiences. When human abilities such as problem-solving, creative thinking and relationship building are enhanced with technology... magical moments happen.
Our Solutions team is a world-class collection of individuals that are focused on driving value for our clients. We are essentially a top-tier technology and strategy consulting practice. As a key member of our Success organization, you'll be the owner of ongoing consultative relationships with our key clients. Our ambition is to be the best at driving customer transformation through clever strategies, clear goals, and the application of Glia’s digital technologies. If you're looking to create value for large organizations through elegant tech solutions, this role is for you.
What you'll do
- Provide strategic direction to clients on how to best drive value with our platform
- Create reports and presentations showcasing KPI improvements and value our customers are realizing with our platform
- Demonstrate thought leadership and collaborate across numerous internal teams
- Establish relationships at all seniority levels throughout the organization
- Provide product and strategic insights based on your experience with clients
- Develop and execute comprehensive training initiatives
- 3+ years experience in Top Tier Management Consulting
- 2+ years experience in either Customer Success, Client Strategy, Digital Transformation, or 2+ years in B2B SaaS
- MBA required
- Familiarity with managing large Enterprise complex clients
- Formal or informal project management expertise
- Background in SaaS deployments
- Technical product knowledge
- Experience transforming Financial Institutions
- Glia stock options and competitive salary
- Diversity: 18 languages and 15 countries represented.
- Professional development support (trainings, courses, conferences, books, etc)
- Transparent career development system
- Different options for your working preferences (office, remote, flexible)
- Access to all the latest tools and equipment you’ll need
- Sports compensation, reimbursement for therapy, counseling sessions
- Team events: annual employee awards, internal hackathons, and a dozen cool events from cooking to the Glia olympic games :)
- Generous referral bonuses
*Glia is an equal opportunity employer. Glia does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.
*Want to know more about working at Glia? Check our Glia's Career FAQs
Something looks off?