Marketing Operations Analyst - Mexico City
Our award-winning technology powers conversations with customers for some of the world’s largest enterprises. We believe that combining the human touch with technology is the best way to create amazing customer experiences. When human abilities such as problem-solving, creative thinking and relationship building are enhanced with technology... magical moments happen.
Glia is expanding its Revenue Operations team in Mexico! We are looking for an enthusiastic, analytical, and detail-oriented business professional who will own our GTM and business development data management and hygiene.
You will support our go-to-market team by reviewing activity, compiling data, and making actionable conclusions/recommendations. This role will allow you to learn the A-Z of revenue operations analysis in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
What you'll do
- Research, identify, and create new prospect accounts, assisting the team in finding the right, ICP-fit contacts on a daily and per-event basis
- Uncover the main trends in the target industries as well as following news on new initiatives happening in key accounts
- Create dashboards and analytics reports, performing on-demand analysis of department data on performance KPIs, and combining results into a presentable format
- Initiate and lead process optimization projects to improve our pipeline generation workflows
- Prepare and launch new target account lists, distributing and assigning accounts to BDRs
- Support GTM and business development teams with campaign operations
- Experience managing data in a CRM (ideally Salesforce)
- Proficient in MS Excel for data analysis
- Experience creating basic data visualizations, reports, and dashboards
- Knowledge of B2B SaaS revenue technology tools (Google Analytics, ZoomInfo, Marketo, etc.)
- Familiar with the demand waterfall and ABM readiness
- Strong analytical skills, general data management knowledge
- Excellent email, and social communication skills in English
- Understanding of BPM lifecycle
- Basic knowledge of Python for data analysis and visualization (Pandas, Numpy, Regular Expressions, Matplotlib) or familiarity with R for data mining and visualization
- Glia stock options and competitive salary
- Diversity: 18 languages and 15 countries represented.
- Professional development support (trainings, courses, conferences, books, etc)
- Transparent career development system
- Different options for your working preferences (office, remote, flexible)
- Access to all the latest tools and equipment you’ll need
- Sports compensation, reimbursement for therapy, counseling sessions
- Team events: annual employee awards, internal hackathons, and a dozen cool events from cooking to the Glia olympic games :)
- Generous referral bonuses
*Glia is an equal opportunity employer. Glia does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.
*Want to know more about working at Glia? Check our Glia's Career FAQs
Something looks off?