Salesforce Admin - Canada
Our award-winning technology powers conversations with customers for some of the world’s largest enterprises. We believe that combining the human touch with technology is the best way to create amazing customer experiences. When human abilities such as problem-solving, creative thinking and relationship building are enhanced with technology... magical moments happen.
As the Salesforce Admin, you’ll play a vital role at Glia. We are looking for a proactive individual that can help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform, gathering requirements and feedback, designing scalable best practice solutions, and managing the product road map. Our Salesforce user experience is of great importance to us, therefore the Salesforce Admin should understand both our current setup and our business objectives, in order to quickly identify areas of improvement.
The Salesforce Admin should be comfortable with change management and governance, as well as communicating, prioritizing and managing all aspects of a Salesforce project. The ideal candidate will be happy liaising with stakeholders at all levels, with the ability to translate technical information into layman’s terms, clearly explaining design options and their
What you’ll do:
- Participate in a variety of assigned and ongoing business operations: manage Salesforce functions such as customizations and enhancements, data maintenance and analysis, data migration, creating reports and dashboards, training new and existing users, managing communications to Salesforce users
- Manage new system implementations in support of key business objectives and metrics
- Identify process improvements and recommend system changes in support of business needs
- Lead the analysis of business needs and requirements for use in application design and development
- Research, recommend and implement Salesforce-based solutions including third party applications to enhance business processes
- Create and present reports and dashboards for various internal partners, including executive leadership
- Ensure SFDC is updated, reflecting current sales resource deployment, such as assigned territories, accounts, team structure, etc.
- Ensure SFDC data accuracy and integrity by developing and implementing requisite policies, procedures, reporting, and applications.
- 3- 5 years of experience with Salesforce CRM
- Salesforce Administrator Certified (ADM-201)
- Ability to write apex code and create Visualforce pages from scratch for custom business requirements desired
- Experience with supporting multiple systems implementations
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively and clearly with all levels of staff and project management in both the business and the technical areas
- Self-motivated with analytical, problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to changes and new ideas
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with extensive experience in process documentation
- Experience working with a high growth company
- Glia stock options and competitive salary
- Diversity: 18 languages and 15 countries represented.
- Professional development support (trainings, courses, conferences, books, etc)
- Transparent career development system
- Different options for your working preferences (office, remote, flexible)
- Access to all the latest tools and equipment you’ll need
- Sports compensation, reimbursement for therapy, counseling sessions
- Team events: annual employee awards, internal hackathons, and a dozen cool events from cooking to the Glia olympic games :)
- Generous referral bonuses
*Glia is an equal opportunity employer. Glia does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.
*Want to know more about working at Glia? Check our Glia's Career FAQs
Something looks off?