Account Executive - Colombia (Bogotá Or Medellin)
Our award-winning technology powers conversations with customers for some of the world’s largest enterprises. We believe that combining the human touch with technology is the best way to create amazing customer experiences. When human abilities such as problem-solving, creative thinking and relationship building are enhanced with technology... magical moments happen.
We're growing rapidly, and seeking an experienced Sales professional to lead the growth and impact of Glia’s product in Latin America. As part of the growing GTM team, you will target enterprise accounts in the financial services vertical, drive pipeline, and close deals within this customer segment.
If you have what it takes to thrive in a dynamic, hyper-growth startup, keep reading!
As a key member of our Sales organization, you’ll play an invaluable role in Glia’s growth strategy. You’ll be an individual contributor focused on driving revenue by focusing on large financial institutions. If you are looking to join an organization with rapid revenue growth, an incredibly valuable product set serving some of the world’s most interesting organizations, this opportunity is for you.
The Ideal candidate…
- Is a seasoned sales professional seen as a go-to person within their function to get things done
- Has a strong network and experience selling to Financial Institutions
- Is a high achiever, lifelong learner and leaves their ego at the door
- Is driven by creating measurable goals and never stops improving processes.
- Understands the importance of communication and values cross-functionally relationships
- Is always closing ;)
Glia's vision is to combine the human touch with technology to create the best customer experience possible. We create digital interactions that transform how companies connect with their customers. Our next-generation digital communication platform combines Messaging, Video, and CoBrowsing as well as AI and is live with a single line of code.
We have a has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day.
If these qualities resonate with you and you are looking to join a dynamic workplace, why not say hello?
What You’ll Do
- Win new business, driving to exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Drive forward opportunities within top-tier Financial Institutions and Enterprise accounts
- Proactively prospect, identify, qualify and develop a sales pipeline
- Develop expertise in the digital transformation and CX space
- Sell using a consultative, quantitative and challenger approach
- Create compelling ROI analyses to illustrate the value of our platform
- Negotiate and close large contracts with multiple stakeholders
- Evangelize the organizational need for digital customer service to prospects
What You’ll Bring
- Advanced Proficiency in English
- Located in Bogotá, Colombia
- 3+ years of Enterprise SaaS Sales experience
- Experience with Financial Services, Banking or Insurance is a must
- Consistent over-achievement track record
- Strong executive presence and communication skills
- Willingness to be coached and disciplined to carry-out responsibilities in a team selling environment
- Ability to manage and work in conjunction with partners
- Ability to navigate complex Financial Institutions organizations, complex sales cycles, and multiple decision-makers
- Experience in the CX space, MEDIC or Command of the Message training
- Glia stock options and competitive salary
- Diversity: 18 languages and 15 countries represented.
- Professional development support (trainings, courses, conferences, books, etc)
- Transparent career development system
- Different options for your working preferences (office, remote, flexible)
- Access to all the latest tools and equipment you’ll need
- Sports compensation, reimbursement for therapy, counseling sessions
- Team events: annual employee awards, internal hackathons, and a dozen cool events from cooking to the Glia olympic games :)
- Generous referral bonuses
*Glia is an equal opportunity employer. Glia does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.
*Want to know more about working at Glia? Check our Glia's Career FAQs
Something looks off?