Account Executive - Santiago, Chile
Our award-winning technology powers conversations with customers for some of the world’s largest enterprises. We believe that combining the human touch with technology is the best way to create amazing customer experiences. When human abilities such as problem-solving, creative thinking and relationship building are enhanced with technology... magical moments happen.
As a key member of our Sales organization, you’ll play an invaluable role in Glia's growth strategy. You’ll be an individual contributor focused on delivering new and strategic expansion revenue across a series of target accounts. You'll also nurture and develop the qualified leads generated by our mature SDR organization. If you are looking to join an organization with rapid revenue growth, an incredibly valuable product set serving some of the world's most interesting organizations, this opportunity is for you. Leverage your proven experience to shape our sales motion/strategy and work with Sales leadership that has built +$100M SaaS companies.
Glia's vision is to combine the human touch with technology to create the best customer experience possible. We create digital interactions that transform how companies connect with their customers. Our next-generation digital communication platform combines Messaging, Video, CoBrowsing as well as AI and is live with a single line of code. We are a team of determined, empathetic, pragmatic, resourceful and optimistic contributors. If these qualities resonate with you and you are looking to join a dynamic workplace then read on.
What you'll do
- Drive forward opportunities within top tier enterprise accounts
- Develop expertise in the digital transformation and CX space
- Sell using a consultative, quantitative and challenger approach
- Create compelling ROI analyses to illustrate the value of our platform
- Negotiate and close large contracts with multiple stakeholders
- Located in Santiago, Chile
- Advanced Proficiency in English
- 3+ years of Enterprise SaaS Sales experience
- Experience with Financial Services, Banking or Insurance is a must
- Consistent over-achievement track record
- Strong executive presence and communication skills
- Willingness to be coached and disciplined to carry-out responsibilities in a team selling environment
- Ability to manage and work in conjunction with partners
- Ability to navigate complex Financial Institutions organizations, complex sales cycles, and multiple decision-makers
- Glia stock options and competitive salary
- Diversity: 18 languages and 15 countries represented.
- Professional development support (trainings, courses, conferences, books, etc)
- Transparent career development system
- Different options for your working preferences (office, remote, flexible)
- Access to all the latest tools and equipment you’ll need
- Sports compensation, reimbursement for therapy, counseling sessions
- Team events: annual employee awards, internal hackathons, and a dozen cool events from cooking to the Glia olympic games :)
- Generous referral bonuses
*Glia is an equal opportunity employer. Glia does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.
*Want to know more about working at Glia? Check our Glia's Career FAQs
Something looks off?