Account Executive - Insurance, USA
Our award-winning technology powers conversations with customers for some of the world’s largest enterprises. We believe that combining the human touch with technology is the best way to create amazing customer experiences. When human abilities such as problem-solving, creative thinking and relationship building are enhanced with technology... magical moments happen.
As a key member of our Sales organization, you’ll play an invaluable role in Glia’s growth strategy. You’ll be an individual contributor focused on driving revenue by focusing on large insurance organizations. If you are looking to join an organization with rapid revenue growth, an incredibly valuable product set serving some of the world’s most interesting organizations, this opportunity is for you. Leverage your proven experience to shape our sales motion/strategy and work with a Sales Leadership that has built +$100M SaaS companies.
What you'll do
- Drive forward opportunities within top tier enterprise accounts
- Develop expertise in the digital transformation and CX space
- Sell using a consultative, quantitative and challenger approach
- Create compelling ROI analyses to illustrate the value of our platform
- Negotiate and close large contracts with multiple stakeholders
- At least 3 years of experience in the SaaS field + Sales experience
- Knowledge of Insurance industry and experience selling to carriers
- Consistent over-achievement track record
- Excellent phone, email, and social communication skills
- Understanding of complex sales processes
- CX space experience is a plus
- Glia stock options and competitive salary
- Diversity: 18 languages and 15 countries represented.
- Professional development support (trainings, courses, conferences, books, etc)
- Transparent career development system
- Different options for your working preferences (office, remote, flexible)
- Access to all the latest tools and equipment you’ll need
- Sports compensation, reimbursement for therapy, counseling sessions
- Team events: annual employee awards, internal hackathons, and a dozen cool events from cooking to the Glia olympic games :)
- Generous referral bonuses
*Glia is an equal opportunity employer. Glia does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.
*Want to know more about working at Glia? Check our Glia's Career FAQs
Something looks off?