Regional Sales Manager, Home Depot - Western Canada
Who we are:
Financeit is a point-of-sale financing provider serving some of the largest home improvement and retail organizations in Canada.
Our platform helps businesses close more sales by offering customers affordable monthly payment options for their next big home improvement, vehicle or retail purchase. We are small enough that you can make an impact within the company and large enough to make an impact in the market.
Financeit is a company where collaboration, inclusivity, fairness, and respect aren’t just ideas that get talked about, but are part of who we are. If such a workplace intrigues you, we hope you’ll join us.
About the role:
Financeit is seeking a Regional Sales Manager based in Vancouver to drive sales volume in the partnership with The Home Depot in Western Canada. The RSM will maintain relationships with District Leadership, Store Management, Associates, and Installation Service Providers.
The successful candidate is an exceptional relationship manager, solutions oriented, and data focused. The role will require someone that is able to present the product to a large audience, schedule/conduct training sessions with key user groups, and develop a strong knowledge of the Financeit product suite.
The Regional Sales Manager will be expected to focus 75% of their efforts in the field visiting stores within their defined territory.
What you’ll do:
- Drive acquisition and increase sales for the Project Loan program through regular visits to Home Depot stores.
- Develop relationships with key decision-makers and build strategic partnerships with various groups in the Home Depot ecosystem.
- Host enablement sessions and offer product training to Home Depot field sales/in-store staff.
- Maintain accountability through daily and weekly reporting of all sales activities.
- Produce reports, analyze data, identify trends, and provide recommendations.
- Communicate process and system gaps when discovered to appropriate levels of management.
- Strive to meet individual and team targets on a monthly basis.