Account Manager, Home Improvement
Who we are:
Financeit is a point-of-sale financing provider serving some of the largest home improvement and retail organizations in Canada.
Our platform helps businesses close more sales by offering customers affordable monthly payment options for their next big home improvement, vehicle or retail purchase.
We are small enough that you can make an impact within the company and large enough to make an impact in the market.
Financeit is a company where collaboration, inclusivity, fairness, and respect aren’t just ideas that get talked about, but are part of who we are. If such a workplace intrigues you, we hope you’ll join us.
About the role:
Reporting into the Senior Sales Manager, this B2B role involves managing merchant relationships and dealing directly with the owners, finance managers and sales agents of businesses in the Home Improvement space wishing to use our consumer financing platform. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, a team player with a positive attitude, and is regarded as a strong and personable communicator. You are comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment, while holding yourself accountable for results.
This is a remote role and the Account Manager can work from anywhere within British Columbia.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, maintain and manage strong relationships with our business partners
- Use expert product knowledge and sales consultation to increase partner activity
- Regularly update and coach partners on the Financeit program and process
- Teach businesses how to use our set of tools to position financing and offer monthly payments
- Develop and execute regular training and coaching sessions with small and midsize businesses
- Ensure new employees at merchants are fully training on Financeit platform
- Ensure compliance to our approval and risk requirements
- Grow volume with existing Partners, while getting new Partners ramped up and generating consistent volume