Account Manager, Home Improvement, Alberta
Who we are:
Financeit is a point-of-sale financing provider serving some of the largest home improvement and retail organizations in Canada.
Our platform helps businesses close more sales by offering customers affordable monthly payment options for their next big home improvement, vehicle or retail purchase.
We are small enough that you can make an impact within the company and large enough to make an impact in the market.
Financeit is a company where collaboration, inclusivity, fairness, and respect aren’t just ideas that get talked about, but are part of who we are. If such a workplace intrigues you, we hope you’ll join us.
About the role:
Reporting into the Senior Sales Manager, this B2B role involves managing merchant relationships and dealing directly with the owners, finance managers and sales agents of businesses wishing to use our consumer financing platform. To be successful in this role, you will need to be motivated, organized, detail-oriented and focused on customer service above all else. You are an enthusiastic, team player with a positive attitude, and are regarded as a strong and personable communicator. You are comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment, while holding yourself accountable for results.
What you'll do:
- Develop, maintain and manage strong relationships with our business partners
- Use expert product knowledge and sales consultation to increase partner activity
- Regularly update and coach partners on the Financeit program and process
- Teach businesses how to use our set of tools to position financing and offer monthly payments
- Develop and execute regular training and coaching sessions with small and midsize businesses
- Ensure new employees at merchants are fully training on Financeit platform
- Ensure compliance to our approval and risk requirements
- Grow volume with existing Partners, while getting new Partners ramped up and generating consistent volume
- Work closely with the Merchant Approval, Activation and Engagement teams in order to improve the overall sales journey
- 3+ years of experience with hands-on direct sales and relationship management
- 2+ years of experience in consumer lending, SaaS or financial services
- Demonstrated expertise in managing successful business-to-business sales and service relationships in an asset
- You know your way around a CRM, ideally Salesforce
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines under pressure
- Strong customer service and retail background are pluses
Winner of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture in 2018 and 2021, we offer more than just the basics. Take advantage of:
- An award-winning culture with a collaborative & inclusive team
- Competitive pay and performance based bonus
- Committed to flexible work arrangements, offering fully remote and hybrid workplace options
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage + Lifestyle Account
- RRSP Matching and Parental Leave Top Up Program
- Weekly virtual yoga classes, meditation & workout sessions
- Virtual events such as Lunch & Learns, company parties, fun team activities and charity initiatives
- Career learning and development programs
If what you just read excites you, we’d like to hear from you! Please submit your application and we’ll contact you if you become selected for a phone interview.
Financeit is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.