Client Services Coordinator (hybrid role)
Who we are:
Financeit is a point-of-sale financing provider serving some of the largest home improvement and retail organizations in Canada.
Our platform helps businesses close more sales by offering customers affordable monthly payment options for their next big home improvement, vehicle or retail purchase.
Financeit also delivers an integrated suite of home improvement solutions, known as Centah, that includes leads and workflow management, live contact agents, financing and promotions, performance assurance and category development.
We are small enough that you can make an impact within the company and large enough to make an impact in the market.
Financeit is a company where collaboration, inclusivity, fairness, and respect aren’t just ideas that get talked about, but are part of who we are. If such a workplace intrigues you, we hope you’ll join us.
About the role:
We are a team responsible for making our Client’s operation efficient and easy. If you like to help people, you are responsible by nature, enjoy problem solving and are a team player who has a great attitude, this is a job for you. Your role will be to take care of all the back-end processes and systems to ensure a smooth operation. You will be in charge of updating/configuring the different systems and keeping all the parties involved in the operation informed so they can complete their own processes with the information you provide. In addition, you will suggest ways to improve the operation.
What you’ll do:
- Intake and manage service requests submitted by system Users
- Provide concierge administrative support
- Execute onboarding activities and deliver training for new Service Providers
- Develop business process documentation
- Contribute to Contact Centre optimization and business process improvement initiatives
- Assist with User account management activities (e.g., onboarding and offboarding of users)
- Contribute to maintaining SLAs at 95%
- Execute back-up Contact Centre Agent responsibilities, as required
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills, as well as Google docs, sheets, and slides
- Experience with Customer Support will be considered an asset
- Experience preparing and delivering presentations/training will be considered an asset
- Bilingualism (French and English) is preferred
- Resilience and the ability to handle difficult situations remaining polite and focused on the solution
- Deal with situations and issues proactively and persistently to assist the Company with achieving its goals
- Address issues with a sense of urgency
- Thrive in uncertain, complex, and ambiguous environments by anticipating and responding to changes with swift, focused, and flexible actions
- Use analytical thinking, good business sense, and organizational values to make decisions involving varying levels of risk and ambiguity
- Provide service excellence to internal and external Clients
Winner of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture in 2018 and 2021, we offer more than just the basics. Take advantage of:
- An award-winning culture with a collaborative & inclusive team
- Competitive pay and performance based bonus
- Committed to flexible work arrangements, offering fully remote and hybrid workplace options
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage + Lifestyle Account
- RRSP Matching and Parental Leave Top Up Program
- Weekly virtual yoga classes, meditation & workout sessions
- Virtual events such as Lunch & Learns, company parties, fun team activities and charity initiatives
- Career learning and development programs
If what you just read excites you, we’d like to hear from you! Please submit your application and we’ll contact you if you become selected for a phone interview.
Financeit is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Something looks off?