Sales Associate, EMEA
Figment is the world’s leading provider of blockchain infrastructure. We provide the most comprehensive staking solution for our over 200+ institutional clients including exchanges, wallets, foundations, custodians, and large token holders to earn rewards on their crypto assets. These clients rely on Figment’s institutional staking service including rewards optimization, rapid API development, rewards reporting, partner integrations, governance, and slashing protection. Figment is backed by industry experts, financial institutions and our global team across twenty three countries. This all leads to our mission to support the adoption, growth and long term success of the Web3 ecosystem.
We are a growth stage technology company – looking for people who are builders and doers. People who are comfortable plotting their course through ambiguity and uncertainty to drive impact and who are excited to work in new ways and empower a generative company culture.
About the Role
As a Sales Associate you have an opportunity to join a growing team building Web 3 at the forefront of crypto and blockchain. Sales Associates identify and engage with prospective customers across the blockchain ecosystem who will benefit from Figment’s unique capabilities, and work with other team members across the business to close and onboard these customers. This is a rocket ship and you are part of the crew keeping it flying at warp speed!
- Researching new EMEA opportunities, analysing the overall crypto market in the region and assisting with some of the initial outreach
- Understand Figment’s business, reviewing leads and qualifying potential opportunities to curate prospects and build qualified leads into the sales funnel
- Assisting with relationship management for the EMEA region, provide onboarding, account management and support for customers post sale, throughout the implementation and staking lifecycle
- Collaborate directly and cross-functionally with Account Executives and the Head of EMEA to assist in driving the sales process and selling Figments staking services across all networks
- Support the Sales team in achieving and exceeding sales targets including growing number of new customers by vertical, assets staked & revenue earned
- Build and improve sales collateral to support pitches
- Engage and communicate effectively with prospects, customers, partners, and fellow employees
- Assist with inbound customer requests and track and help resolve customer pain points and queries
- Drive customer satisfaction practices to increase retention and drive upsell opportunities
- Advocate for customer needs within the organization, working closely with product development sales and support teams
- Work with Customer Success to help keep customers informed about product updates, new features, and industry best practices
- Helping to liaise with cross functional internal teams to help share trends and feedback from EMEA customers and prospects
- Assist with competitor analysis in the region to better understand the differences in products and services being offered by staking providers in the EMEA region
- Support partner engagement and reach out in the region
- Help attend and coordinate events in London (and Europe) as appropriate
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Past success of working with monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Proven track record of inbound/outbound lead generation and filling the sales funnel with qualified leads and/or experience managing and maintaining customer relationships
- Knowledge of and passion for the crypto & blockchain space
- Results oriented individual with a high EQ and love working with a growing team
- Track record of customer advocacy. This is an evolving space and you will be on the front lines
Figment is a remote-first company operating with a global footprint across 23 countries. Are you interested in helping us build the future of digital assets?