Figment is the world’s leading provider of blockchain infrastructure. We provide the most comprehensive staking solution for our over 200+ institutional clients including exchanges, wallets, foundations, custodians, and large token holders to earn rewards on their crypto assets. These clients rely on Figment’s institutional staking service including rewards optimization, rapid API development, rewards reporting, partner integrations, governance, and slashing protection. Figment is backed by industry experts, financial institutions and our global team across twenty three countries. This all leads to our mission to support the adoption, growth and long term success of the Web3 ecosystem.
We are a growth stage technology company – looking for people who are builders and doers. People who are comfortable plotting their course through ambiguity and uncertainty to drive impact and who are excited to work in new ways and empower a generative company culture.
- Participate in on-call activity and provide support for production systems
- Monitor and alert on system performance and availability
- Implement and maintain system automation and configuration management
- Ensure high availability and scalability of our systems
- Collaborate with protocol teams to deploy and operate blockchain nodes
- Troubleshoot and debug issues in development, test, and production environments
- Ideally 1-3 years of experience in a DevOps Engineer or SRE role
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools such as Prometheus, Grafana
- Experience with system engineering and automation tools such as Ansible and Terraform
- Understanding of Linux fundamentals and how a kernel works
- Experience working in a remote setting or willing to do so
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
At Figment, we believe in fostering a fun and professional work environment where our employees can thrive and grow. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for career advancement. If you have a passion for blockchain technology and are ready to take your career to the next level, apply now!
One of Figment’s core principles is “Making the Invisible Visible” - ensuring transparency and information sharing in all communication. Figment is committed to transparency regarding pay, benefits, and other compensation types for all internal roles as well as all roles being hired for.
Base Salary: The US base salary range for this position is $85,000 - $120,000. The CAD base salary range for this position is $85,000 - $120,000. This range reflects base salary only, and does not include additional compensation or benefits. For candidates in other countries, the pay range will be disclosed upon your first interview with Figment (being a globally remote company, the list of salary ranges would simply be too long to note here!). The range displayed reflects the minimum and maximum range for a new hire across all of the US. A candidate’s specific pay within the range will be determined by various factors including job-related skills, relevant education, and training.
Benefits: All employees of Figment receive the following competitive benefits. For candidates beyond Canada and the US, benefits will be outlined during your first interview with Figment.
- 100% remote-first environment, with co-working spaces in our employee “hubs” across the globe for those who enjoy a hybrid model
- 4 weeks of PTO that kick in day one, with an additional 1 week of flex days
- Extended company-paid health benefits that kick in day one
- Best in class parental leave and flexible arrangements
- A home office stipend to create a space that you enjoy working in
- Monthly Wifi reimbursement
- A yearly Learning & Development budget
- 401K (US) or RRSP match (Canada)
- Stock Options in the company
- Competitive bonus (based on company performance) that is distributed quarterly - we believe that the company’s success should be shared with our employees often
- For roles listed within the Sales Department, there is instead a competitive commissions structure which will be outlined during your first interview with Figment
- Annual onsite company gatherings and retreats to inspire team bonding, collaboration, and fun!
- A culture of honesty, professionalism and risk taking in a high-growth environment
Figment is a remote-first company operating with a global footprint across 23 countries. Are you interested in helping us build the future of digital assets?
Something looks off?