Digital Marketing Executive
About Favourite Table:
Favouritetable provides online table booking solutions to restaurants and pubs. We enable our customers to improve their guest’s experience, increase satisfaction and loyalty, and generate additional revenue.
Favouritetable has been in business for 7 years. We are proud to provide our seamless online table booking solution to some of the world’s leading restaurants and pubs.
To create engaging and data-driven campaigns across a variety of media that support the business aims and drive revenue. As a Digital Marketing Executive, you’ll be responsible for improving the search performance, paid search and KPIs of our businesses websites. You will also optimise the site for priority search terms whilst driving visitors to increase customer enquiries.
Campaign planning and delivery
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaign
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Assist and lead on various aspects of communications, including briefing the design team, managing photoshoots, creation of assets, building emails, copy-writing, segmentation & targeting, campaign delivery and campaign optimisation
- Manage the delivery of website assets and email campaign content, ensuring its updated and relevant always
- Help to develop and optimise user experience across their websites
- Assist in the creation and delivery of SEO and data-driven pages on the website to aid both organic search and site conversion
- Direct and define the Email campaign plan - using commercially driven information and previous email results to ensure its optimised to drive exceptional results for the business
- Help strategies and execute the overall marketing strategy for all their channels and campaigns where appropriate, participating in regular brainstorms and team meetings
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Other marketing activities as directed by Marketing Manager / Managing Director
Results and reporting
- Provide data and analytics to help in decision making and planning
- Reporting on the metrics and KPIs that assess their effectiveness and ensure these are used to define new campaigns and refine existing processes
- Research and gain an understanding of our competitors and their position in the hospitality sector.
- Work closely with all relevant departments within The Company to ensure that they are briefed in a timely manner, and they are in the loop on proposed marketing and promotional activities
- Represent company’s solution in the positive way when liaising with their third-party relationships
The successful candidate should be a proactive, digital marketing professional who is creative, technically savvy and comfortable using data. They must generate strong campaign ideas from inception to delivery, and able to work with multiple teams, both internally and externally. They must proficient at post-campaign analysis and able to make strong future recommendations.
Education, Experience and Attributes
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the digital marketing
- Should be able to do a thorough analysis of PPC, Social Media, keyword analysis, the impact of content and various analysis of content on the internet and impact on consumers
- Must have superior time management skills and proven ability to meet constant deadlines. Able to create content quickly but with attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with key stakeholders to achieve company goals.
- Strong marketing and business management skills, with a dedication to customer satisfaction and creating good user experiences.
- Solid knowledge of and ability to use analytical tools
- Knowledge of basic HTML, image manipulation (resizing, cropping, adjusting, optimising) and PDF creation.
- Experienced in SEO.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and highly fluid work environment.
For immediate consideration, send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Something looks off?