Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, January 19, 2023
About Favourite Table:
Favouritetable provides online table booking solutions to restaurants and pubs. We enable our customers to improve their guest’s experience, increase satisfaction and loyalty, and generate additional revenue.
Favouritetable has been in business for 7 years. We are proud to provide our seamless online table booking solution to some of the world’s leading restaurants and pubs.
- Serve as the key point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Building a network of contacts within the hospitality sector.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts and customer stakeholders
- Clearly, communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, or relevant role.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Minimum 3 years sales experience in the hospitality sector
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Technical appreciation of software solutions
- Excellent network of contacts within the hospitality
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales targets
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and relationship skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Confidence and a persuasive manner
- Tight organisational and time management skills
- Great business sense and the ability to work to budgets
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Speak and write English fluently
- Be an excellent writer and communicator, and comfortable presenting to groups and senior management
- Be reliable, pro-active and flexible
- Be results driven
- Be PC-literate and adept at using Microsoft Office
- Sales: Minimum 3 years (Required)
- Hospitality: Minimum 3 years (Required)
- Account management: Minimum 3 years (Required)
- Valid driver license
For immediate consideration, send your updated CV to email@example.com
See more open positions at Favourite Table
Something looks off?